Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fate seems to be laughing at me, at choosing the wrong girl?

Coz I realise, no matter what, she has to be tall, or I'm probably gonna take my eyes on the next un miss able tall girl!!!

Hahax.. So Fate is like keeping her for the finale or what? Yawns. Love happens, yea, I just gotta wait right. Though, no1 ever said when. Neither do they ever specify will or not. We just spend the whole lifetime waiting..

What if the wait's for you?

=(

We don't know, won't know and can't wait to know. At the end of the day, what if ?
I'll start that another time. You know, L didn't come, I was disappointed, sad. Why I have to pin to another lady in my life again eh? HAIS, nothing wrong w just visits right. :( *whines*

it's the 3rd year and Im still behaving like a kid for this.

V day, drink to our single hood. "yea right" it's signed on my heart. The mind's just "single yay".. BS.

that's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment