Somehow, I totally forgot about the girl w the tattoo. Last week was exciting despite the disappointment.
Didn't make it for bike, I really have no idea why. The points given were not for circuits, but for the road. I can't believe I got such mistakes mehs? Or they anyhow give one? Got anyone care to explain? Forget it, apparently, I was too excited that I forgot not to book the immediate RR, but fuck it, already done, so no choice. The other lad who also RR failed, 12 points, 1 immediate failure. I wonder is it he already 1 immediate so the other testers didn't bother giving marks? =( waste time and $, next test's in March. HAIS.
At least it's something off my mind, I can just stop going to BBDC for awhile, really short while, I have my car TP next, of which Im deciding whether to fail or not. LOLS, why fail when U can pass right? Like you can go flaunt, I PASS TP FIRST TIME. It's coz Daddy said he probably not gonna transfer any $ for my bike TP anymore. So how to ensure he will xfer $? Just purposely fail the TP. But well, failing when you're proficient in driving is.. kinda hard? (unless u forget)..
I have barely enough for bike, I just hope Car is okie. I dun mind retaking la, but seriously waste $$. As for bike, I MIND retaking. Went back NTSS after RR, bought gong cha for juniors. Apparently, it's the thing for them.. like candies to kids. Hahax, yea, my flute juniors.. those crazy girls.
Dinner was at home, knowing I'll probably spend a fortune. Left for Raffles City at 7pm liddat, meeting the big boys @ 7.30pm. Fq me Kt and Sm. Poor xin's sick, settled for food court, then head over to TIMBRE. It was crowded and apparently we got a bad seat, too near the stage (noisy) & us can't really take smoke. Overall it's okie coz wendy was coming over.. She came at 10.23pm and bumped into her Nan Chiao friends. A dark past.. Wasn't the best place to see them.
Anyways she got another invitation from her friend and had to leave. The rest of us followed her to Clark Quay. I underestimate the power of beer, can't drink it in 1 shot. I was kinda gg already when I gulp down the whole thing, it's not the burning, but the fact that everything was like spinning. I steadied myself and go.
Black cardigan, Black dress, white shoes. Just love to take a picture with her that day.
Just wonder was it awkward for her that day? Or was it awkward for us guys? I didn't think they mind, but probably Wendy. >< screwed up planning xia for me, I mean, such a fail planning.
Was dota ing today. Had a lazy day. Was just lazing and doing nothing, was suppose to finish my marketing assignment and ISORG assignment, end up the ISORG one is due in feb, so I decide to relax.. then end up when finding the ringtone for my phone.. I finished up the Novo yr 2011 reflection and ended up not going for gym coz was lazy..
Or should I say to 'rest'.
Tomorrow's a long day.. lectures from 12 to 10pm. Not really a problem, just my dinner how, when the stupid school's so pack. Feel like supper ing.. but I guess, who to?
Main point of today's post.. loneliness. Does it ever incur to you, those nights you are awake talking to her, the times you'd stay up for her messages, those times whereby 2 was the thing. With the other half gone, it sucks big time. I don't know how to put this across but, this is the feeling. You must be.. Did u even say what e hell you're feeling? No I didn't, but I meant.. it's like this lo. It felt as if.. once i get too used to single life, will I be able to change? Why should I worry right, but the fact should go as that I don't like to change. It's kinda in me.. but well, hais. Was thinking of travelling, it doesn't really matter does it? I still have to wait for her, why not take up a job that pays really well and can travel?
L's application window begins only in 6 years. That's a long time, but also, the peak period. That's between career and woman. Don't have the courage to say anything, for she'll never notice me. Valentine's coming~
Just another.. lonely day.
><
No comments:
Post a Comment