Kinda tired to blog.
Or should I mean, I wanna blog but I'm tired..
First of all, Happy New Year!
Been a week since I blog, looking back, just 1 week somehow really makes me miss 2011?
For a starter for 2012, here are my resolutions:
#01: Not to do stupid and dumb stuff again. It means especially in the case to chase girls. I will not attempt to chase or try to hook any girl this year.
To avert a disaster that's brewing.. Don't mean girls are disaster, but frankly, I realise they do make up much of my troubles. Fuck the shit about loneliness and those without them. I hell ain't gonna give a dam, just for this year?
#02: Save more.
It's easier to cut cost when you realise your valentine gifts go unnoticed and unappreciated, not forgetting the effort and time. Saving isn't just about money, but also time for myself, effort which I probably can save for.
#03: Make her happy.
It really strike me that day when I realise if tomorrow's the end of the world and the very person I wanna see would be her & not my ex. Though, she'll never notice it, I don't think I ever will get into her league. This is a very big risk associated with #01, but I guess, nothing wrong now that I know who I'm 'after' and hope things work out? I won't purposely do things because of her, like i said, I won't chase her, I'll just hope to brighten her day through the tiny stuff that we do together when we meet, in gathering bah.
#04: Be abit more cruel.
I'm too kind. I have to learn to draw lines. Even though I'm not good at doing that, it's time to know I need to be alittle bit more firm and say no to certain things. Not forgetting, I have to make tough decisions =/ awww.
#05: Be organized, lots more organized.
I'm fond of procrastination, not just me, alot of people out there too. But Im turning 23, it's time to get things work out abit and stick to planned routines, so that I can achieve greater results and satisfaction.
5 simple things, but look quite hard. Will strive to keep myself on the go. In the new year, I just hope everyone else to be healthier and more joyous, ( I think my this wish always is the same every year) We get older every second, not forgetting more stressful as we become adults, making decisions that possibly could change our lives forever. So, don't fall sick and because of that impair your judgement. Nobody likes to fall sick as well, so to our good health!!!
Im typing this entry to remind myself of relationship. They're actually quite simple stuff, it's like a building. They have to be built from trust and understand. Time will be required for that building to be slowly build up, not something that could just magically appear within a short period of time. Be it friendship or what, somehow I feel how can it be that we ever spend enough time with each other. Best part is, every one of us just can't repeat ourselves when we spend that time with each other. Surprised that Kat didn't see our 'fun going' side, actually the crapping and dumb side of me and Fq. Hahahax. Realised haven't hang out with her for a really long time, on top of that, we didn't went that crazy or probably she was drunk during her bd night to notice.
In this New Year, hope to not meet so many girls/guys that always prey on kindness one. I know I'm nice la and usually taken advantage of, but seriously, I also dun really like it even though I quite Qin Chai. Guys aren't so bad, coz at least we're direct. Girls, together with the power of beauty, makes this cover almost perfect. Hahax, the prettier the girl, the more dangerous she is. I will remember that.
That's all for now. Will blog more soon and revamp this place to Snowy White~
No inspirations for what white objects yet~
No comments:
Post a Comment