Dam tired. Somehow the terrible hour begins from 12am? I dunno what to do from then on and will just linger around till now, then decide to go sleep. It's bad. Okie la, not that bad coz there was a period of time I was sleeping at 3am in the morning~ Oh gosh..
Anyway, bad enough is that I didn't clean this place up. It's like 1 week from Chinese New Year already!!! Oh gosh. Didn't manage to wake up to go jogging in the morning, so woke up at 11? I also stunned when I saw the clock, these few days keep having these intense dreams and exhaustion. Lunch then settled down to to do my MSM assignments/test.
& guess what? It took me like dam long to have them completed? Like wts totally. 1 hour le, I still haven't finish doing them. 3pm & im still stuck on the same thing!! I didn't facebook or anything, the 2 hours just passed like that. Dam scary though.. it's not uni kids don't wanna do homework, but when we do, we just got no life! Imagine if everyday have the same...
Went to run at 5pm to Esplanade, I guess I like it in the morning better, there are other joggers around, but it's crowded. Don't really like crowds la. Had a great idea when I was at customs house. Thought of building the house like the lake house that show. I didn't watch that show, but the rough idea is that it's built on top of the SG river. I really like that idea v. much, but it's gonna cost a bomb. Dreams has no cost right? But reality has isn't it?
I should just go sleep and retain myself sleeping hour at 12am =X
英雄难过美人关.. But I am no hero what. ><
No comments:
Post a Comment