Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Was @ constantine Zhi He's blog. Surprisingly, his memories lay untouched, like mine. While I browse through Dj's, I also went to take alook there & guess he also too, can't sorta forget his first love. Best part?

Everything seemed to fit together suddenly.

I saw some1 that resembles J like, 95%. It was.. just horrible. Except she had a big tattoo on her right. I just couldn't take my eyes off her face. It's like her identical twin sister.

Constantine said (in italics, extracted from his blog):

"its funny, our muscles are tied to certain memories about ourselves, thats why we can tie our shoes without looking or walk without thinking. muscle memories. then you spend long enough time with someone, your body memorise each other. the flick of your eyelashes, the pace of your heartbeat, the way your fingers would curl when we held hands.

well i know, you will find someone else better (or had already found one) like with better effeciency and care, become part of someone else's memories."

I almost cried reading this. Why?! Why this replica of yours has to appear today? Though what i want is that it shouldn't have existed but... WHY?! WHY ARE MY TEARS ALMOST FALLING OUT? WHY DID MY MOOD GET DISRUPTED THAT BADLY? WHY DOES IT EVEN.. hurt :"((

"i have been reading recently, like you know fictions. some of them say the possibility of parallel universe or something that somewhere far away there would be a place like ours. caught me thinking you know, in somewhere, there might be a 8th of august 2010 which you (well techinically the other universe you) would have carry on the relationship. and we would not come with silly ideas of us being so noble and great. we would still be having phonecalls every night or making weird faces on webcam or doing silly things couples do."


Is that you? Was that you? Answer me please?


I feel like a complete idiot.. complete fool. I just can't forget.. that face..


Fq was with me..not sure if he felt that I was kinda shaken. HAIS. 


I'll be fine.. Why the fuck m i still behaving like this? I'm like a kid la...


Im weak. I know la..


Realise constantine n me.. started same yr.. it would hv been our 4th yr too... y are we juz.. still behaving like kids?


okay, WTF m I still... behaving like a kiddo. Im sorry..
His wound is still fresh, mine's rotten. f this shit & pick up urself man ='((

No comments:

Post a Comment