4th of june.. It was a beautiful Sunday, yet.. I was unable to find people. Sms zenia but she couldn’t go out. Haix.. wanted so much for her to go. It was a great experience and much fun but nevermind that. Maybe next time my band go pls come =).
Morning tried to do some work, but I guess I ended up in msn. I looked through economics for an hour. I juz roughly talked to anyone online then. I wished so much for you to come. But it’s ur sista’s bd, I can understand. I was wrong. De date that I’ll see her was wrong. Haix.. when will I see u again ? 3th june passed liddat, 4th.. I guess it’ll be 18th soon, I’ll juz wait.
I got off from home at around 1+, tinking I was rather late coz I thot it was at 2+. I went to Majestic to get book 4 of “ Vampire Galfriend ” and got down to HIME bk 1. Thot if the performance was at 5+ I’l have some stuff to do. Then I rushed to Sentosa. I guess at first I looked at the crowded I thot I probably had to be waiting like 1 hr ? I juz looked around. Surprisingly, no. 2 buses arrived shortly ( one after another ) then I took de 2nd bus. I reached Sentosa at 2+. Haix, was rather bored. Looking at everyone who’s either wif someone, juz wondered if I was right to even come alone. A sense of very very sad flows. Yet it’s not too sad as I had my MP 3 as well as I promised not to miss this year’s balloon fest. So much for promises. Haixx.. Bear wif it. I walked de whole Palawan beach to Siloso Beach twice I tink. I went to revive last year’s memory. I tink on tat very day was it ? Nope, 2nd june night, the game was in Sentosa. It was really fun, though it sort of screwed up abit, but nevertheless everyone enjoyed it. Remember the rekke that I, Suhaimi, chester and Wen Xiang had before our O’s. We juz took a walk also through the beach, tat’s de main point for de games liao. Memory was rather short, I didn’t walk to my station, underwater world. Juz thot of her makes me rather depressed to carry on. I missed her badly. The weather was killing too. It was really hot. The sand was rather uncomfortable to walk too. Maybe everything juz seems to be opposing u when u’r not enjoying it perharps ?
I went to get a big gulp at 7-11, abit too big to finish. Perharps I juz wanted to drown myself in sorrows, but spire isn’t depressant. Lols, I ended up trying to finish it. In any case, god sista sms me all de way also, she was like flooding my phone ? Thxs her senior for letting her send so much sms, at least I know what’s happening. De performance’s at 5+, so I walked around the place till 4+ and got a place to sit after the dolphin lagoon that tram stop. I took out “ Vampire Gal Friend ” bk 3 to read so as to kill time and wait for her to come. Through the walking I heard CHIJ St. Nicolas band as well as Tanjong Katong girls band. All girls band ?? They were at the carpark on the route of the separation of Palawan and Siloso. Their sound attracted me, surprisingly, I tink that is what Mr chiu says , it’s the sound that attracts people. I also saw Temasak secondary also, around the 7-11 area. That’s all. The rest of the band arrived later. After that was how I found my place at the tram stop by walking all de way down, following Fairfield Methodist who was in yellow, blue skirt and black pants.
God sista arrived shortly wif GESS. They were wearing pink and jeans. I looked around the participators tent, saw Shu Qun, Zheng Hua, Unity, Our cousin bands, then Mr Tay JN. O_o I checked again, no northland, which school was he taking ? he was talking to 3 gals, I juz pretended to see nothing and read my manga. Then at 4+, the announcers announce that they will start the balloon making at 4.30, I decided to start my visiting of conductors. I went to see Mr Er first, then he was very wacky in his speech as well, he asked me where was I , then I said SRJC, then he say Mr Chiu r ? He very serious one, he music cannot play play one. Then I ya ya ya.. hahax then he say not like me, still can play around abit =P . I asked why compass nv come, he say they busy, got china competition. Woots, tat’s really nice. Mr neo juz came back from japan, now is going china. Bravo !!
He intro me to some of his band seniors if I’m not wrong, but they say I look familiar. I suddenly thot of the guy from riverside. Who knows ? Lols.. he really does look like me. If my whole band claims so, I tink I can’t denied de fact. But I didn’t really catch his view. I visited Mr Tay JN next, he juz told me about enrolment stuff. He went SRJC how ? membership problem ?? I was like rather stunned when he say 3 pp for band pract ? Tat seems to be de problem in the past. But tat was the nite practice which the seniors tried.
No idea but I asked him about enrolment at JJC. He say ok lahs, 20+, Li su nv joined. Told him about Zaewe. He also asked about his members, like Nicky, Pei Wen. Why u all nv come and see him !?!? hahax, especially pei wen !! -__- one far word u nv come liao, lols.
Lastly went to de back to see Mr chiu and Mr Masree. I guess Mr Chiu allow his band to let their hair down awhile. I could see them spraying hair spray all over, with many different colours and it stinks !! hahax, tat’s all I can say about hair spray. =P I found my Chiu at the command post instead. Mr Masree went for a walk before that, I saw him on the way to Sembawang Band. Had a small chat wif Mr Chiu awhile, then left to the Southern Most point to read manga. A nice place to do so. At about 5.15, went back to look at them get ready. Majors with their mace filled with balloons, they look really masquerade !! Much fun, wished we had taken part. But this is only the 3rd year running only. Well, YMCA, accidentally in love and so on filled the air as bands after bands march down the road towards Siloso beach, ending around near the 7-11, then they gather at a point. Cheer, drum rolls, everything !! The finale ended with balloon bursting. Saw Jonathan Ming hua, then chat with him awhile before seeing god sista and show Jonathan who she is. Seems like their band was really mad that day, throwing people into the water. Seeing them having such fun makes me wonder about ntsb, when was de last time we had so much fun ? Farewell ? nope.. orientation 2005. Becoz I was inside and I was able to have much fun too =) I guess I still didn’t really regret going to JC for first 3 months. Or would I ?
Left after that, jonathan’s going back to his old school GESS, so I rather not be extra, left for home. The whole day ended like that bahs, of course calling zenia to tell her about the day and slept.
June 5th..
It was quite a morning.. quite stupid. Woke up around 6+, settled for breakfast then go off to school for GP. Abit sian. It’s like so sian totally becoz it juz dun feel like a holiday. The others had rest at least. I juz hate it. All the schools aren’t really rushing through everything except us. It’s bloody stupid type. U know what ? Later they rush rush rush then left time for us to study a lot, it’s like so dam stupid lahs. Why rush and leave many in doubt ?
Waited for Fu Qi and reached school say around 8 like that. However, we are not late. Many SRJC icians were also walking into the school. Mdm Ai non has really started the dam lesson yet, UNFORTUNATELY she has began shooting us as if we were like birds carrying bird flu. Idiotic, seriously, tat makes me so mad that lecture. It was re caping of the whole term. But, 1 hr of juz rubbish crapping more than stuff tat make sense. Haix, juz wonder, what de world is SRJC turning to..
Wished I threw a chair straight, or someone did. It was totally like we have no pride. No say, no right. No nothing. Treating us like fools like that. I guess when ever someone says he will be de minister of state, or anyone important, we muz support him or her. Coz the next phrase he or she going to say is to sack de dam bloody f up teachers, which of course, will save many innocent students, not aware of the ploy set up in the schools.
SOS for Singapore’s Ridiculous lols
After that ? Came some unknown teacher from mars liddat to cover our comprehension. She was shannon’s teacher if I’m not wrong. Why did I say mars ? Completely, Ultimately blizzard !! Watch up ! Hail stone’s raining…
All of us were like being kept in the dark, while she explains all the stuff in the light. Hitler, wars .. whatever she said sounds so alien to all of us. It maybe we are insufficient of knowledge. BUT, she didn’t even make a effort to tell us slowly what de hell was even the wadever crap she was saying. All right, maybe some of us understood, but do all of us ? Isn’t tat like teaching de minority ? Juz dun understand why they called the whole cohort juz to teached some bloody crap and insulting us.
Juz dunno why.. the whole day’s juz felt so insulted becoz of that. I feel much better after that coz DJ asked me out to play Dota. Almost the whole gang was there, Sunny, Dj, Johnson and Jonathan. Lagging SK and Kester. Edmund joined us too, wif 2 other friends of sunny too. Won the first game, also won the 2nd game even wif Edmund. It quite a satisfying game as it had us using teamwork. Perharps de 2nd game was abit handicap for the other team coz one left, wif a little extra help from Edmund for our team.
After that.. went home to do hw lor. Dj, Edmund wanted to go Clementi arcade but unfortunately it was closed. So all of us went home to settle hw. So much stuff to do…
June 6..
It was like a day of a thousand years ? 06 /06 /06
Sent zenia a sms at 06.06.06 at 06 06. She had no comments about that. Nvm.. I slept awhile to realize I was late. It was quite a bad day. I quickly settle my cup noodles, pour hot water and wait, while I packed my bag. Took off from home at 7.33 liddat, reaching school around 8+. I wasn’t late, Mr Tan was juz taking attendance in LT 3 when I arrived for physics lecture. Muz be earlier tomorrow.
After that was econs. Starting it was still fine, after that lots of us have difficulty hearing what ever mr lum said. It was truly and really very chim. Ming Chao said, he’s v. indirect. I guess so. So took down as much things I could understand. Stayed wif Qing they all awhile before I left for home, alone. Wanted to see her, time’s close to her. 12+ almost going 1, but I guess wait bahs. Took a 80 wif de other librarian guy, speaking on the issue of supernatural beings. Then go home, bath, eat then slept.
Been tired this few days, though I slept really well, sometimes I juz wake up liddat and dun feel like sleeping anymore. Somehow I juz dun understand why I’m so tired. Tink it’s juz not enough sleep. Haix.. slept till 6+ then woke up to settle PW. Manage to only squeeze out 1 page. Sianz..
Worked till now, with chatting of course. But.. it’s very hectic. Feel abit sad that things seem to be like going so down side and busy. I’ll get over it. My MP 3 spoil ler, not only that, I haven’t done tutorials for tml ? I’m like.. feeling very horrible. Haixxx.. juZ wished someone would comfort me. Know everyone seems to be feeling the same way.
Mingde’s abit crazy.. told me of his god sista – Regine and Xue – er. Nothing else. Wish me luck through tomorrow. Tat’s most important !! Haixx…
No comments:
Post a Comment