Thursday, June 8, 2006

Today is the 8th of June. Finally, a little spare time to do some stuff. I finished up PW meetings, then take a while to study. Heaven juz loves to play wif me. I didn’t have tutorial 9 for maths which is Binomial. Previously I didn’t have tutorial 8 so I can’t do. Sians… It’s m ore of copy first, do liao then compare and see, any qn go back and ask mr Lee. Confirm one lor. It’s so rush.
I woke up at 8. I was suppose to have Econs lecture at 8 – 10. I decided to skip that then, since I didn’t want to embarrass myself and get insulted by the time I got to School. I LEARNED THAT, NO teachers in here will now give chances or treat us properly. So I’m OFFICIALLY CONDAM ING THEM in this ridiculous or retarded place. I can’t believe it lahs. No wonder we are all tat, since the place already states so. Acknowledge me that this place at least have some meaning to be proud of when the people there already no longer are “hearted”.
I decided to use plan B, which was to go for NTSS band pract from 9- 1. Suyin sms me to tell me she going also. She ask me wait for her, then we exchanged topics on our jcs. She has more pimples now. Stress bah. It really is. Mine still remains as a homoes problem. Maybe that’s y Guo Neng also is having the same problem. My 2 juniors sec 1 were there. Today’s attendance was like 9 ? + mag and jiayi who came back, 11 and me and suyin tat’s 13 bahs. 13 people for band, nice and cosy. I tink the sec 1s didn’t really mind. =) I can see that. I see potential in one of my juniors there, JiaYing. Her tone is v. loud + she’s using Yahama Open holed. Amazing.
Juz interact wif them awhile, I guess zenice has left for good. Haix.. so much for gal flutist. Looking forward for a male junior. Lols, at least I tink he can make our section proud. =P, Jialin, Racheal, Zenice, it’s so complicated. Haix…band memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment