Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Today’s the day, a month ler. =)
Woke up at around 7.00 liddat, then I was rather late !! Brush up, pack stuff and so on for 15 mins, then ate bread. Left house at 7.30. Tink I was in a rush, tat’s why I fuss , taking such a long time.
Was late for chemistry tutorial. Actually was already late. Fu Qi was on the next train, then I juz wait for him for the next train. Guess no harm, I had de hack care attitude also. zZz dun ask me why, I juz didn’t have the heart to make it on time now. I’ve sort of began to hate SRJC. Not the school, I tink most probably it’s de teaching staff. I tink I’ve nv send so many comments flying or vulgaries at any other things else. Haixx.. have I turned purely corrupted ? Lols..
Next up was Maths tutorial. We tried to sneak into Mr Derrick Lee’s tutorial but seems like we’ve failed. He saw us and got us to move out. I guess we can’t go much. Mr Ng Chee Kiong wasn’t making any stupid progress. Idiot, bloody hell.. it was thxs to him that my trigonometry’s in such a mess. A INCOMPLECENT FOOL. I’ll wish to hurl whatever .. but there seems to be no further use. IDIOTS. I juz wished they evaluate the dam bloody teaching staff. Which incompetent will rush through a lecture so much that leave people stun ?? Dam mad becoz of this. How I wished I went somewhere else..
Totally sian diao.. then I got back my maths. 8/ 30 Still a F. Haiixxx… I really feel very sad, but used to it. I will study hard and fly wif colours for this common tests. If not ? I really dunno lehss..i’ll worked v. hard.. suddenly something is wrong wif me I have no idea what…
Went to buy section prezzie. Settled our farewell thingy during lunch at mac. Seems like Keroy manage to get the same prize stuff as me for 5 ? Lols + he had coke drinks ?? I juz had green tea which cost my 6.60 wif twister fries ? tat’s 1.60 more. Ahhh well.. seems like this isn’t my day too. Juz laming around lunch, helping Keroy wif his compo also. It was really funny since Keroy isn’t v. good in his compo.
He went for oral, leaving me, giayson and tay min (jasmine ) to walk around the whole heartland mall. Walk up and down. It was after 3 that keroy finished his oral, then we went Mini Toons to buy what we wanted. Wency’s bd happens to be on the 18 !! one week after the farewell. I tink we decided to combine both? Nevertheless we got our turtle combination. It was rather cute. It cost around 24 + bucks, wif our section turtle keychain 4 x 2.95 = 11+, making around 36+ the lady told us 14 more bucks to a VIP card for mini toons. Interesting. Jasmine went to buy 2 cushions, I went to buy de new piglet for honey. I tink most probably she’ll love it. Sista says it’s so cute after I showed her when I returned. I agree also.
After reaching home, show sista tat, I went to practice piano. Feng is actually quite simple, but studies are seriously affecting my mood for anything. Why are they like so bad ? Have I gone stupid ?? Dunno lehs.. quite some stress here and there. Though Feng is quite simple, there are 2 parts. 1 of course is the easier part in C major, 2nd is the Db major. Anyways, I tink I can understand how honey is feeling.
Siang Meng called me at 7+, to find me regarding matters that regarding the heart. Juz console him, I guess there’s nothing I can do much to help him. I’m as troubled as much as he is in love, honey.. I dun wan to lose u to js or anyone else. I’m breaking as much as I’m trying to hold together. Or what is happening ?
Dad’s anyhow firing at us coz of his mood swings. Always felt that I nv really had my dad. It’s like.. he was more of juz a guardian ? I nv liked him much now I realize. It’s like he’s good he’s really good ? When he’s mad, nothing is better than hiding. Any innocent party will get whacked. SianZx lahs…
Whatever it is, I will stand up. I feel that a fall might be JC dropout, love dropout.
Tat 2 will hurt seriously, but I really hope they dun happen. Worst Nightmare… be it any one of them. Complete hell or chaos if both…. Haixx…

No comments:

Post a Comment