Thursday, June 8, 2006

Ytd’s entry was abit incomplete. Well, I juz went to play com after that. Couldn’t call honey coz she nid to charge her phone. Haix.. I guess then no choice, I juz sms her. Though she nv really did reply.. but.. I missed her.. a way to.. let her know also lahs..
Today woke up around 7, quickly get ready, eat breakfast = 2 bread then hurry to school, it was like 8 when I reached. It was slightly raining. Wasn’t really a problem when I went into the lecture. Other people were coming in too. Pardonable becoz of the rain =)
Anyways, the best thing was that Mr Diva’s explanation was clear and nice, though I did not have the tutorial to do, I was able or somehow being to follow.
Physics was next.. Mr Tan today duno bad mood izzit, I guess so.. wasn’t really pleased when we didn’t have notes, problem is ASPIRE dun really have. Beared wif it and seems like time was really fast, yet abit slow.
Went to eat wif CG, afew only, Jun Gui, Stella, Pei Wen, Jeremy, Wen Hui, Hui Lin and Joan. Ate a buddy meal. I could finish the whole thing myself frankly, 4 piece chicken, I tink I was hungry. Okz..i ate 2 extra mashed potatos since pei wen and stella dun wan and push to me.. After that all of us chiong back to school for Chinese lecture. Suppose to be 2 lessons, but now is 1 lesson, “Child, y I wan to K you” and “mi fong” but after “ child, y I wan to K You” the lecturer stopped and told us we could go. All of us were like stunned but happy. So we have the WTH face. Hahax..
I rushed back to new town, to find Su Yin wif wei bin if I’m not wrong. She was a pro horn player who repaired de horn in new town. Interesting. I went back that time Mr neo already ask them to pack up. Ok lahs, Juz stayed back to settle the camp stuff wif them.. to juz roughly tell them what stuff they need. Went for piano lesson after that, then go visit Chee Siong in the hospital. He juz had an operation becoz of a viral infection. Sadd.. then the gang went to eat, after that left for PS, it was already 9+. Haix, y we go X zone first? Pretty boring there, but Sm insisted. After that we went up, he had to go. I feel bad, he juz left wif out a word. Maybe we shd have juz go up first…
Honeyy.. wait for you v. long ler.. Waiting to see you again. Though slowly lahs.. but.. nvm.. I’ll wait =) I Juz hope.. that my wait won’t be futile. At least others wait and get it?
But, shd I get it or not.. I’ll see ultimately at the end. Right Here.. Waiting.. For you…
Been really busy.. Like so little time to settle many things. Yet, time is like moving slowly. I juz dunno. Zenia.. u broke the thing that I in placed when I sealed up everything regarding how it all started from sec 2, I guess, changed my world. That is why, u are special.. That’s all..
Gd Nitezx
It’s 12.59 a.m now.

No comments:

Post a Comment