I'm still staying till so late... juz wondering.. has my heart died ?
It shattered into many pieces.. totally... i feel.. i'm really crying soon. I always thot it can't be that serious. Though i know, the gal tat breaks the seal.. will also be capable of dealing the impossible, smiles and tears. Feeling much better... i know reality has hit. Or, m i juz bluffing myself all along ?
My instinct is getting stronger and stronger. Ytd, i predicted tat something bad is happening. Mingde almost knocked my tako on the floor. Today, i thot of a friend meeting on a bus and it really happened. What is happening ? I did know, i do know.. " u'r my worst nightmare" i'm trying to change it... Or.. i juz totally can't change it ? i feel so hurt now.
Whyy ?? U called ur crush. me ? I know.. u were waiting for my call. When i finally did, he finished his bath and u happily called him. Then.. where m i ? It's been a long wait of 3 weeks to see you...
Fate gives me a chance. When u first appeared alone at the stairway down back to de performance ground, i wanted so much to give u de flowers.. I losted it becoz i wasn't able to pluck out de courage. Shy.. n.. wondered now.. what was ur reaction... then.. u came along this time wif ur friend and when i appeared u grabbed her..
Okz.. forget that. I'm juz crapping... haven't been blogging coz..too busy. calling u each nite. yet.. everything else.. doesn't seem to count now. Tell me.. was everything juz a illusion ? oR.. m i juz a fool ?
Trying to counter my feelings.. Blood thirsty me is not rising. Anger and hate is failing to rise. It is totally far toooo depressing. I tink.. i'm more or less prepared.
It was.. such a dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment