Wednesday, October 29, 2008

29 Oct 2008

Things always make a very weird time appearance.
Juz like a never ending story, thats why it is life.

Juz before the new day begins, i will now uncover one of the most important date of my life.

Einstein only used 5% of his brain, a normal human being only uses 1% of the brain. 
"Apply what you've learned" seems to be the "action speaks louder than words" phrase.

I've failed, even if i were to be aware of it, i'm such a failure.

The reason why we are vunerable is becoz we are human beings and that weakness is our feelings. Fear, anger, hatred, jealous, greed, lust. Too much of each will result in an terrible onslaught.

I've even forgotten my basic body's requirement, rest.
I know Chief was on leave. I sorta of abused the fact that i had more things to do and even though it looked like it was slack, but it was really taking a toll on me. Somehow didn't really concern about it till i realise i was overrunning it, like on saturday,after the hot event i almost was like gonna faint. =X not enough rest.

Too long have i been into a slumber so long that i could barely wake myself
Too long...
No doubt, i've lost track of time. Furthermore, it seems like tomorrow is another drag. i'm like hiding into the shadows of things. 
How?

Remb. 28 Oct 2008 - this is the last time i will ever send you home.
Remb. 29 Oct 2008 - I swore on the blood in my veins, i will uphold the band honour over the rins of my relationship.
Remb. 29 Oct 2008 - Everything i stood for, fought for, sacrifice for.. died in my mind. It gave the order to completely erase and destroy anything related to you ' Operation JoNod '.
There is no more 'andy' left. Vammie has awoken.

I don't have to give myself a reason to love you anymore. Becoz i dun love you anymore.
Moreover, i don't tink there is a need to love you anymore.

Tonight will disappear everything, hopefully the memories, sms.
Tomorrow, in 15 mins time, i will regain back control of my life and march to success. I will make it 1 day and that day is coming soon!
I will take up challenges and fight them promptly.
I will no longer hesitate any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment