=X My heart skipped a beat. I almost took urgent leave to chiong to her school and to bring her back.
Turns out she made it home herself.
Turns out she made it home herself.
But i guess i'd injured her badly somehow.
On the otherhand, it's the same way. =(
Retarded couple we are. Maybe it's better you find some1 cleverer.
Didn't wanna blog, it's almost 11.20, juz sorta finished 2 successful games of dota with ash. Kinda tired, the kind where i will juz fall asleep. Been sleeping at 12 everyday, i guess today's no exception. Really tired. Piano on sat. I really wished i didn't have piano on a saturday. I will also need to brush up my flute skills as well this sat, coz the concert pieces aren't easy.
He who comes and goes as he wish, makes ZQ a very nice man to teach the temperamental him.
This reminds me, the most powerful of my abilities is of such like a dream seer, except that it's not really controlled. Furthermore, logic has taken over that 6th sense in someways somehow, making me unsure of this ability sometimes.
I guess using logic will guess he's leaving, coz he's temperamental. He hasn't turned up for alot of practises before hand.. while then he appears at NIE suddenly. I know his neighbours might ask him to stay, but he desires fame and recognition.
That is what the 6 other persons who learned theory under ZQ also had. No doubt, i could not admit to the fact that moulmein isn't that great, but the sense of loyalthy sets in. I feel that we aren't suppose to be something ppl use as a stepping stone, but is there a choice?
Looking forward for a good advisor. Been long since i ever heard good opinions or some1 who has a good say. Hahax.
Lucky tomorrow's friday. I'm totally shag. Suppose to finish this entry in 5 mins, i'm juz forcing myself to write probably. lolx.
Eyes closing. Take carex.
No comments:
Post a Comment