Today is 05 Oct..
N is 2+ again.
Sianx...
Sometimes i really dunno what to answer you.
To shatter everything i've created? Or to pretend nothing ever happened?
Either way means to alter the memories of mine, which will inturn then cure me of some problems?
=X
Or is there any problems in the first place??
I thot i worried too much, everyday was juz rammaging the place and stuff liddat.
So i thot, what if i took a book and juz read it like that. I'll miss any sexy or pretty gal and b a nerd...
But, that wasn't the reason why i was to know abt the world or worry about somehow.
Maybe day dreaming takes away stress? I still dunno what i had to remember. zZz, seriously, i really hope sometimes things aren't that way.
If u notice, my typing is in scattered paragraphs. I've completely forgotten how to channel my thots properly and key them down.
Okie, so much thots, no events, here it goes.
Ate Rajah Inn wif u ytd, i guess u were pissed off by the waiting time. =X Pls let me warn e next guy who takes u there >.< meow...
N today quarrelled wif u .
Big quarrel. But.... i was juz being stupid again.
Twilight reminds me of last year. Only when.. you ar in love you will know.
But... haix.
All these ar to be lost? or?
Feeling reminise. I thot i had recovered, but i haven't.
Pretty gals aren't everything, so what even if no1. sexiest lady is available and next to me?
Juz tired and stressed about everything. I hope monday will be peaceful so that i can catch my breath. The 2 days of the week where chief was on MC i was dam busy. Maybe monday was normal, but i didn't have time to finish my work =.- Tuesday? Gone totally by a new boy. I begin to see things which i have guessed.
My 6th sense hasn't gone, but i really feel it's dangerous between reality,virtual and logic.
Thot i'll c my sista today wif sk, n it did.
They don't happen always.
M i going nuts?
When it hurts, u won't know.
But how can i tell u, that this hurt is killing me?
I really dunno how to face u sometimes, becoz i m still lost.
What e hell m i doing?... meow...
Love.. Vammie
No comments:
Post a Comment