Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hooray, i never thought that i could blog in peace again. Realised is the brower problem for Internet explorer. I now using Chrome to blog, that's right, it's google's latest browser.

Life unexpectedly changes, the past few days have been really busy. On top of that, it takes surprises too. Let's explain the changes that's taking place.
Somehow, I might be transferred to another branch. Simply, it might mean more work, but there isn't much over seeing to be done. In fact, as long as i can account for what i do, i am fine.  It happens after that Zheng Qiang says, the taking over for moulmein. It could mean that my nightmares and stressed times might vary now, which won't be that hard. Moulmein on the other hand will take another toll. It's like being prepared. =X

I really dunno. Sometimes, i feel like i'm beng played?

Maybe it's so qiao. If u ask me, i would like to pen all my thoughts down instead. They might be deemed dangerous. Juz like for you.

I dun wan you..like the entry u wrote. I know it's regrets, i told u didn't i ? I told u,  you can't leave me. It's becoz deep down in your heart, you know. Everything i've done for you, is already very deep. I dun like to brag about it, but the only way to break between us is to shatter everything, i mean everything that i've done. Means undo ing.

Undo ing the fact that you've met me 10 Dec 2006 and reversing everything we've done. From reading our first book " I believe you" together to cinemas and even picking you up. That way, I would never have existed. Nobody in this world has ever done all that for you. So then, it'll be easier to find the next one. Right?

=( I feel like an idiot.. probably why u might ask why m i so mad. This is my condition:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumothorax
Pneumothorax is the reason why i m an admin clerk. Yet sometimes, i really dunno why things are like that. If u were to ask, what m i refering to, i meant stuff that happen around me. Starts with the YCP thingy, which caused this injury whereby made me a admin clerk and now a new phase begins?

Then.. what about you? I feel totally like i shouldn't have done anything for you at all. I should not even have asked you to be my gf, if it's hurting you at this very moment. I should not, becoz everything i do now hurts you. Doesn't it?

=( it feels like you can never repay me, but you'll always be in debt, which you hate. How could i.. drag you into all this and now, moulmein too?

I really dunno how to give u a reply when you are not sure of yourself. I know and i told u already, you dun have a choice right? It's becoz of your conscience hurts when your family tells u not to have a bf. Your family is important.. so i left. But now, you're like hanging in between, it feels bad right? Should i have juz not done anything at all? =((

i juz scared, when i accidentally fall, what will happen to you?

You know de.. I juz dun wan you to feel irritated or wad..

I love you too.

Dun cry.. i'm juz emo ing. Sorry..

Swt Swt drmx.

If u like to have dinner tomorrow, maybe if u treat me i might wan? =P Sms me wo.

No comments:

Post a Comment