Ever since i found out abt Fu Qi having depression, my heart skipped a beat.
Alice..
At food court at Suntec wif her guy.
Straight memories rush to my brains immediately. I could not feel but feel a great sense of sorrow-ness. She, Bin mei once tease about her on me. Yet.. then.. With out love could there be hatred so much ? I dun no..
if true, i might have let her down ? but to tink of it, such a useless person like me would ppl wan meh ?
Wo Bu zhi Dao...
Ker Nen Yer Bu Xiang zhi Dao.
Then.. perharps tinking of her. i geuss everything abt her can't be forgetten with juz a click.
What is a story, when u know of it's main character and female lead ?
N u know what's the ending going to be like.
As in, once u know the main character and female lead, doesn't you know what'll happen in the end.
however, i m even once de main character ? n she.. de female lead ?
i Dunno.. thots race through my head. i faster blog and go sleep bahs.
Today.. woke up at 9.30 a.m. SUppose to meet for pw at 9, but seems like Felicia remembered only, then Ming chao didn't recieve. Settle down at 11+, discuss till 12 +. Somehow, i juz feel like Pw's dying. Why did i even agree to tina's idea ?? I really hope can salvage a situation like this. trying my best to be optismistic about this, but it's like v. hard. Fel and mingchao juz dun wan to believe in them selves. "i juz hope we'r on the right track" says them. who doesn't wan to ??
Fel's attitude problem is getting worse. I feel more n more hurt. Somehow, it's like her words were made of sharp swords completely, piercing the soft sewed pieces of my heart.
I really dunno what to do sometimes. But, i will always remember, to believe. I will hold on to my dreams. Even if i know i cannot make it or shd i not make it, i will try ! For giving up before trying is childish !!
GiVe me Strength ! =)
NiteZx
No comments:
Post a Comment