Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today was.. expected as well, but i didn't expect it to turn out that badly.
For the complete carnival part, IT WAS HORRENDOUS.
AN HOUR OF TORTURE.
It'll be so when i explained.

Teachers day started off with me reaching school. Ok well, de other details u shd know before school, as usual, take train wif brandon hui shan, olivia, mingde and Chee SIong. Brandon was wearing jeans, i tink becoz it's allowed in school for that day only. It was raining...

Seriously, the rain wasn't a good thing. It made assembly at Concourse which was so hot. I had to go ferry Jia Qing before that. It seems like our Council had to improve on the timings of umbrella. It's like 7.15 then they come out with people sending umbrellas. It's totally like, crap ?? when u expect everyone to like get ready by 7.20 liddat, then u 7.15 then dispatch ppl to walk to de various bus stop ? U muz understand another thing, in the rain you can't walk v. fast for guys or they'll wet their pants. Girls Dun walk v. fast either. So since councillers are also human, basically try to put in the human factor about timing. Maybe councillers shd arrive at 7 O clock each day, then umbrella service can start at around 7.05am. I mean u got to facilitate the whole school. 700 people ? wif 40 Councillers.. + there's not much umbrellas.

So much for the umbrella service, becoz i reached the bus stop, i saw Jia Qing holding a SRJC umbrella wif his friend alvin. He said Angel was there. Yeah.. in front of me i guess.I went to borrowed one from Aven, S10's counciller. Well nvm, rushed to school then. I got back my chem test, kinematics, the one whereby i compromise my study for sleep. i got an F of course, becoz i didn't really study. I was so sleepy then. Sian.. Concourse had no mike, everything was so muffled.

The concert was great. Those 2 act sissys became the MCs for the day. They were great =D. Acting and giving the audience good laugh, such as " guess an instrument wif 6 strings". " recorder !! -__- it has 6 holes not 6 strings." " Violin" " violin only got 3 strings." " 2 violin got 6 strings !" " an instrument!!" " oh.. 6 er hu put together" Lols..
Other than that, there was this memoirs of our teachers. "hair raising experience by Mr Diva." Where by he was walking pass the book shop, then he saw this student wif long hair. He dropped his books. It was de back view of the student only. It looked like zen zi at first !! It gave the impression that it was like a ghost show. THen mr diva took out something. At first i thot it was a cell phone to call to report abt the sighting, but it was a scissors. Then he cut the hair of the student, which after cutting , is actually a boy !! Lols...
That was Mr Diva, next proceeded to something i dun understand, him hugging a pillar. Then it was caring teacher I, whereby it was the sick bay, then de teacher gave de sick student a basket of stuff like swts and so on to make her feel better. then she passed her a paper, which i tink is assignment. De student was already shocked. Then de teacher gave her a stack of papers which is "more hw". De student was then more shocked that she cough so badly till she coughed blood and died. hahax, so comical. Caring teacher II was Mr Lee. First part he was giving money to a student who had no money to eat, de student act till saliva puddle on the floor. Lols. 2nd part is Mr Lee act innocent, as a boy trying to climb walls to get out of SR. However Mr Oh found him. then Mr Lee got the v. cute expression of being shocked and fell down. Lol LOl. De whole cohort was laughing.
Dance was chicago type, dun really know how to like understand budden i tink they put in effort, but they spend a LOT of time to reharse.
Cheer leading also. Guitar also. That's y i guess de teachers maybe dun wan us to perform becoz we'r too busy . Take a lot of time too.

How does it feels.. to walk out of SRJC, call your friend and finds out that your secondary school is closing right at that moment becoz of something planned for de teachers.
I shouted "WAT THE FISH" right into the cell phone as i walked out of the school gate. I tink de next block of flats could hear me shout lors.

At that time of moment, i felt so hopeless, so helpless and so lost. I couldn't raise the hatred almost immediately to curse the councillers, to make them pay.. ? Emotions run through me. Everything was revolving around me like a whirlwind. It was so messy.
Becoz, right at 10 am, i could have left, and arrived in good time, not missing out vising my school.
Right, almost all de sec 4 cohort of 05 was there. From Qi Xian to yu guang, every single one, those wif the heart, poly or jc, returned EXCEPT ME. why ? Wei Jie took an mc, lucky him.
BeCOZ I WAS DE ONE STAYING BACK TILL 11+ JUZ BECOZ OF SOMETHING STUPID.
hais.
I juz dunno what to say, but.. really..
i'm not interested in the carnival at all.
i'm sorry to put it across that i'm condaming this carnival, becoz of this i lost my chance to reunite wif my secondary school mates, those that u can hardly even see. Guang, Quan.. kelvin, salimah, suhaimi.. everyone. I've let you down. I couldn't believe it when i heard... DJ across the phone.. " New town is closing now, becoz they got some teachers day thing"
fish.
Lost the very chance i waited so long. One teachers day only. I was so devasted.
I dunno what to type down ler.
councillers put a stop to ppl getting out of the school at 10.30, ANGEL's doing.
They decided to guard it themselves at 10.5x.

I countered their plans, if only i was faster. I had tong hao and grayson's help, but only when it was 10.45 then i saw tong hao and remb. I guess.. i have no confidence to do things, resulting to my failure to return. Pardon my promise to return. It was not planned.
10.5x, it was becoz tong hao knew the 1 counciller there and i knew aven. Sh!t.. totally.. juz..
i figured out myself that if i were to really dismiss at 11+, i'll only reach back by 12, 2 hours after everyone has gone home. WOW, totally cool. dotx.. blame it on me knowing too much councillers ?

i guess.. in the end, councillers cannot be blame. they'r juz carrying out orders. No body would wan half the school to vanish after de carnival rite ? As well as, de no . of ppl in de carnival is like less and less. I'd tink.. councillers forget to add in "humanity" factor.
We are all humans.. we all have feelings. It's not we'r not attached to SR, it's juz that we have more feelings for our Sec school. Perharps, councillers,a side issue you all might fail becoz u fail to over look this thing. You'r suppose to b de voice of de students. N ? While some have fun during the carnival, some are not. I was waiting periously, every time killed was like losing a part of memory for me, and now, having lost completely not even to enter the school, i really got nothing to comment any further.

Maybe i m childish, commenting on my views and point of perception, but, too many things have happened recently.

Dota was fun today, 4 V 3 - Kester, Johnson, me, Sunny VS Dj, jona, SK
3V4 - Johnson, me, sunny VS DJ, jona, SK, Kester
they were eating at sakura after new town. i went to GESS, but it was already deserted. I could imagine how de same applies to new town.
So cold..
so helpless..
it seems like western portion of Singapore has a different culture of de northern areas, like some schools still have teachers at 12x. I went to tiong, that's when i saw alice, but i didn't really wanna see her, so i juz act as if i was like looking for ppl, then didn't see her. I tink i saw one of GESS's 05 sec 4, the gal wif sien mei one. Then she told me they go suntec. I know, actually i was looking for SSM , i thot they'll be in Long John Silvers, but they were not. Juz then alice suling and another gal went into Long john. So qiao ? Dunno they recognise me or not in SR uniform.

Talk abt de Maple BBQ tml. My guild BBQ tonite mah.It's 2

No comments:

Post a Comment