Sunday, August 27, 2006

Jia lat.. It's 1 o clock already. I guess i won't have enough sleep. going to fall sick soon if i really have not enough sleep. Perharps due to friday. if friday didn't need to go school, i could recover some sleep. sleep.

Sian diao. Our pw isn't progressing as much as it is. That's what i'm most worried over. De bridge between fel is falling any minute. Is the only way to end this, is to destroy this bridge? Or.. throw u overboard this ship ?

I wasn't late for pw, maybe to them it's the first time. But that's not how to judge a person lahs. Fel U n TINA R juZ too childish. Do u condamn a person juz becoz of first impression ?? Come on, we got to be doing a project together. Juz dunno why u bear to use such harsh comments.
I was basically hungry till my energy efficiency lvl was unbearable. I could juz wish i could do nothing. so i took out de yoshi coupon and looked at what i shd eat. While, Fel complained.
Try eating porridge for br unch, 2 oil sticks and sour powder. tat's all i had since 12+ to 6.
I'm a guy come on !.
As i say finish what i ate , "i had porridge only" then tina went " i only ate 2 slices of bread for breakfast... (blah blah blah)" and fel, worst.. came out wif her practically amazing diet theory for dance " well, for all u know. For friday and sat, i only eat breakfast and i walked and danced the whole day,( blah blah blah) ".. i said " you'r Not Underweight and i got high metabolism rate"
Wif that, she shut up along wif tina. I guess i juz ran into some problematic gals.
-__- Xin Min. Bedok South.
Qian dun seem to be a problem. i tink it's xin min more. Xiiao Qian is also from bedok south. WELL anyways, not going to bother abt gals. BLeh =X Waste my time. i wish i could get pw juz done wif. I juz dun wan to see those tears stream down ur faces, recalling how u are doing now.

It's totally crap. Everything abt them is simply unjustifiable.
One's not growing up. The other's too confident, maybe over ambious.
One refused to leave her dance world.
The other tinks the world's de limit, when her own country is in danger.

I asked "what did u do for friday, tina" she said " oh, i was studying". Great, studying ? better than Pw lahs. Where's ur priority ? Stop telling me those lame excuses that you know better inside out that u'r doing them. Still ask me to skip band. I'll be a fool to listen to that. what do u have then on sunday ? 3- 5 tuiton. why don't u skip tuition then ? Come on.. furthermore u cancel ytd's meeting juz becoz fel didn't send u ? What abt us 2 the characteristic stuff.

Like i said, one's stuck in her world and refuse to grow up
the other... hais...

if we'd had a meeting from friday, sat and today each, we would have finished.

I m complaining so much becoz fear resides in my heart. it is a big problem. But it is juz plain fear, caused by my worrying.
Who wouldn't be ?
That's why. Other than that. I tink i shd be fine. I hate to confined my memories of pw this way. But i guess, we dun get what we want in life sometimes. Tina, Fel.. shakes head*
I wish you all the best. I see something bleak in u 2. Not lest ur lucky star helps, which might not even save you in time, let you decide ur path.

u 2.. i hope u 2 would get a head. a HEAD to tink .

AP seriously is the hardest problem to tackle. Bleh =X Why i worry so much.

Going to sleep now. I guess i'll try my best for pw to salvage anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment