I still .. like her..
Or rather.. unable to find someone that can replace her..
In short, getting over her might be hard. But it's maybe been a month only. i guess.. take some time. time heals all wounds..
Today went out to study awhile. I guess Meng help much in my maths. Ms Xuan has also unfortunately abandoned Meng. Hais.. budden he's much more happier than i expect him to. His mood seems to be rather fine. Mine totally sux at that time. Nvm.. i juz dun understand some feelings of my heart somehow.
Was crapping regarding some chem stuff. Lols, Started from Clement. Saying that he will come out wif a company call CL BANK coz he is dam rich. CL stands for Clement Leong, his initials. Well, then we started tinking of Chlorine. Then Xin got the Chlorine form ionic bond with Aluminum. Lols, then Meng came out with the Merger of Chlorine and Aluminum whereby both are company names. then during meetings they'll say this: " Chlorine has strong covalent bonds with ALuminum." Recruitment of ppl into the company Aluminum Chloride will require strong chemistry background. LOLS ! We are turning so lame. Xin say out the whole definition of why Aluminum Chloride has covalent char.. hahax, i forgot what he say =X
Other than that, i tink everyone else is falling in love ? Hahax, Fu Qi was depressed yesterday from what meng shared when the 3 of us got down for a small chat before we left for home. Juliza got stead ler, Zhi Xuan. Wen Xiu's in VJC. I didn't realise that. Meanwhile, Kheng Tiong's in JJC. I can't be wrong. I guess it was fated not for him and me to meet. LOls, then let what happened in the past be forgone forever.
BeforE you- Be For You
NiteZx
No comments:
Post a Comment