Typing this entry on the bus to tan tock seng. Sounds weird rite ? I’m on 153, stopping at Toa Payoh to take some other bus to TTSH. Grandma’s been injured a few weeks back, I was too busy on weekends, so I guess mum got me to go see her today. It is serious matter. Grandma is already so old. She broke her leg.
As I type, I’ll wait. Now already at lorong 6 Toa Payoh. To type ytd’s entry..
Was too tired to even change the blog skin. I tink I feel asleep for a few seconds at the living room while trying to change my blogskin. I worked on my blog skin, typing the non internet blue print lahs from hougang. My phone only left less than 1 bar of bat ? Hahax, it’s going off any minute, though I still using it’s MP3 function. In any case…
Ytd..
I woke up at 5 like that, pack the last final things inside my bag till 5.45 before I decided to go downstairs. I perharps would have gone earlier, budden mum juz seems to hold me back. Juz felt that I always left out something. Packed the iced drink I prepared and left.
Took a taxi, bill was around 12.40 when I reached school.
It’s all right, once in a while mah. It was around 6.05 liddat I reached school, Quite a lot of people were there already. Wished I left the house earlier.. hahax, coz Ms Yeo was like pointing to the watch, =P teasing me. She thot I’ll be earlier. I guess I couldn’t coz there’s no mrt. zZz..
Anyways, put my bag down and helped to shift the instruments. Gals are strong ! hahax, they tried their best, Taymin and her gang, sharmine they all. I guess it was rather hard for them but they’re great ! coZ insufficient boys in the band bahs, some more some boys got to help load up the lorry. Then after that board the bus up to East Coast.
We were running late, becoz it was already past 6.30 HOWEVER, the bus in the front was blocking us. We had to wait for those buses to move first. They were the officials bus and the bus for ppl who wanted transport.
During the bus trip, I didn’t sat with anyone, but juz near Qian Hui ( Chian Huey ) and Kay yoke. In front of me was Kai and Kelvin, with Kay Heng and Kennerth in front of Kay yoke. Kennerth had never been quieter.. I guess it was becoz he got nothing to say, however, Kay heng tried to get him to talk, making it into bursts of laughters.
Reached East coast around 7.10++, We were late. We were suppose to have warmed up and settled down. I guess it was quite a rush, but nevermind, we settled down immediately, despite de red ants ! It was juz like concert, everyone was flustered and worried. However, the situation calmed down and we warmed up. Allison juz simply warm us with a Bb tuning note.
I couldn’t believe it, it was juz like that lors, warm was like that, juz enough to bring liberty bells into the ears of listeners. It was well played. Big band’s sound’s coming back. I have forgotten how it sounded like to play in one already. It has been 3 years, yes, 3 long years.
The day continued, competitive runners for boys and so on. Jeremy deposited his stuff at me becoz Jia Qing they all already ran, I kept them for him till I see Jia Qing and ask him keep. Then came sand castle building. Poor Pegasus house has no body to help !!
It’s true, somehow, they neglected Pegasus house.
Finally, the head guy, forgot his name, decided to get us to build. However, I guess he didn’t really plan n knew what the school was up to !! We aren’t informed v. much on how to obtain water. So he asked for water, I shouted for it, n he scolded “ shouting for water won’t get you water” why we don’t get water? Simply becoz we aren’t allowed into the water unless we bear the official’s or the organiser’s crest, the tag which hangs around those officials and organizers. I guess he didn’t know that and kept hurrying us to get some water. Hahax, for that, I’ll remember that this is the day, I got scolded for nothing =P
I learned how to spade too. Many ppl came over to teach me. Mr Elwin tan, who said make every spade full, told me to dig as deep as possible and then drag and filled up what I spaded.
Mr Sameul Aw, the OM ( sorry if I spell de name wrongly, juz know he’s de OM can liao) he taughted me to use a spadeful method, 45 degrees hit into the sand, kick the spade deep and use ur strength to carry the sand spaded out to de place to put them.
The head of sand castle building, taught me to use basically my strength to dig, how to hold and juz simply dig.
I guess all of them has a different expectation and interpretation of things. Spade, who doesn’t know how to and teach right ?
Yet from here, arises so many methods to learn and dig.
With our differences we stand as many building one,
But united as one we formed Singapore’s Longest Sandcastle.
We got to work. After we learned some basis from Hui Zhen of CCC, we continued. Joan and Ethel joined us shortly before we move to more complex structures. Ms Kok was also building… ALONE.. we couldn’t believe it. Every one on the beach, be it students, teachers or instructors, were having fun with their friends building sandcastle, with them helping and stuff like that. She doesn’t have a single HOD, o_O aren’t u amazed? Perharps the president was too busy with council, but shouldn’t there be some warmer thing for our principal ? She really looks v. gu du. But I guess no one in my class wanted to help her, coz we also dunno how to build.
Felicia keeps Emphasis-ing I put so much water. -__- ¾ water ¼ sand is that not right ? De most is ½ water ½ sand lahs. If not tell me how those structures stick ? After all, sand is infinity, why bother when u can experiment with it ?
Finally, Somehow jia Qing ended up taking pictures with MS kok, once a life time picture. Hahax, how often can u take with ms kok ?
The event didn’t end v. late. We did a countdown to the event, lead by Amos, president of student council. Prize giving and community singing. I would have love to play other national day songs too. We look v. sad liddat sitting there at the tent doing nothing. Jue Xuan is pro !! 2nd in competitive running. Fantastic.
After that was pack up, we didn’t really take much pictures during the performance, so we took a united band photo of brasses and wood winds.
A picture carrys a thousand words..
Though de event has passed but it will be remembered always as de pictures shows.
To school, many ppl left at East Coast, Kay yoke, veronica, Allison and so on. Many many, leaving the bus back quite empty. However, we still have enough ppl to carry stuff up to the band room. It wasn’t unusual. It was like last time liddat. Orientation.
I wanna return this year !! =P
Left for pei wen’s house with pei wen of course and mei ling. Qian hui was at the bus stop with us, rushing to get home, but li bu chong xin becoz it was hw she rushing to get home to do. Pei wen changed into T- shirt and jeans at first, budden she changed to shorts after finding them uncomfortable to wear. We pit stopped at Pei Wen’s house awhile before we took 147 to wen hui’s house. As we left Pei Wen’s house, the bus juz came and we hopped on. It was 2.xx then.
Despite that, we were late ! lol, nvm then we went to wen hui’s house. They were playing mahjong and watching VCD. We watched “A series of Unfortunate events” it was quite a sadist movie, becoz the author was like deliberately the story sound so bad. =X
Wen Hui has a sista, older one, but same age at SRJC. We couldn’t believe it also. Her name is call xiao lin.
Joan, Miu and Charis left when we went to Marina South. Joan – no money, miu – dunno , charis – eating vegetables =P. Well, Elwin, stella, me, pei wen, wen hui, jia qing ,jun gui and Jeremy went. Jeremy took the same train with us and we didn’t know that. lOls.
We reached Marina south around 6+, then Elwin decided to take the shuttle bus to de restaurant and tuck in !!
As we eat, as we talk ,as we cook all night !
Jun Gui left early becoz she had tuiton at 8, we finished eating around 8+, then we zhao to a viewing spot, and soon the fire works begin. Situation at Esplanade was bad. I juz realize that last year I was watching fire works too with Jason. It was at the Esplanade as well. Xin ying was there but separated. This year, it applies to Wei Yue, Chin Kiong, Siang Meng, Chee Siong. They also went esplanade but was separated. Ming chao was esplanade too when wen hui called him. Alone. He prefers to be alone.
Well, the fire works were Spectular and fantastic. It’s getting better every year. Felicia was also at the esplanade. But well, she juz can’t agree that this year’s one is better…
“fell” is always liddat I found out during PW today.
After that we went arcade, they watch me play -__- I tried the dam old version of Guitar freaks to realize it’s like sooooo long time ago till I didn’t know those songs. V2 was juz like it, but expensive to play 2 bucks for 3 songs over there at marina. They kept saing I pro budden those are seriously v. basic songs =P. Aii yo.. 3 legged cat only lahs. Nothing much. I didn’t know they not playing lols. So pai seh lahs..
Then walked to marina bay mrt with jokes and all that lame stuff. Traffic was too heavy liao, so all of us walked to marina then. They all went home after reaching de mrt, while I went to city hall to find them at Marina Square to find. Wei Yue Chin kiong , SSM and Chee Siong.
Let Chin kiong play awhile, then zhao to buy water at KFC for ssm and CS. After that we walked back all the way to city hall mrt station to take bus at the bus stop.
There left me and Chee Siong. Winifred found him, which made my un easy. It’s not me what refuses to speak. For, u have mis understooded what I written, what I’ve said and done.
Then so be it. I rather let everything else have nothing to do with you if you do not wish to clear the mis understanding of what you’ve caused. I only like 3 persons in this world, which whom of 3 not one of them comes from CHIJ STC. I m clear of who I like. N.. I would not go for a gal.. who’s not a free tinker. I tink all my friends know what. For, god brings rise to vermins like de “sleeping legend kouch”. So what if he believe in god ? Does he tink he decides his own fate and will ? I tink not.
Enough of what happened. I tink 197 changed route or something. Dunno I took 124 back becoz the wait for 197, 61 or 166 was far too long, but right afer I alighted from the 124 bus stop and walked towards the 197 bus stop which I was suppose to alight if I took 61, 166 or 197, one 197 juz came. Like wth lahs. Left for home then. Wanted to blog, but was too tired to, as said, I tink I feel asleep for a while as I sat down to change the blog skin.
Finished this entry at TTSH.
No comments:
Post a Comment