Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hahax. Interesting. Class politics.
Somehow, people juz came to believe, stuff that's good to you will always be good.
That's what people persieve. I tink.. at least in my class.

Though it seems like i've been almost declared an enemy of de class when i juz typed out that entry on the class blog. Juz like how politics are concerned, no matter how good your relationship is, it juz sorta tells you, how much things really go when you go about this kinda stuff. Like money. That's the real world ?

So tat's S13 for me ? hahax. I already knew it.
No matter how many times we eat together, kinda play together, there's still tis disparity.
i dun like quite like say it's my institution, but i guess, it's what i feel, isn't it my institution?
Not saying virgo's institution's always right..
JC politics sure are tired.. maybe that's why siew ming is liddat.
I'm so like.. sian of relationships.
Here i go, trying to save one and after i did, another one sinks.
Suxs, blame the world ? No.. blame no one.
That's juz how it goes around..

tis is hurt. Somehow it's tis lost feeling that you felt like your whole class, those among which you have been with this 2 years, can't really work ? Or juz tinks that you'r an idoit. I already had enough of this last year with that bird. I'll say, eat desserts. =X I'll juz work hard. I dun have to answer to my classmates anyways. zZz.
Tink i'd put more stuff when i'm feeling better. Sometimes, it's liddat.
Hais, another loss. Wonder why it like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment