Friday, March 2, 2007

Maybe Mr Ng was right.
My Chinese got a E.
Though nothing really much to be proud of, but well, thankful that i pass =)
After all, i hardly ever passed chinese in secondary schools even though most of you keep thinking i'm like.. suppose to be good in chinese becoz i'm speaking it most of the time.
Well, afterall, we'r chinese and should be upholding the language. =X Muz speak more, so that can improve in speech and clarity.

Mr Ng constantly ask us to study. I guess it's really true. I keep tinking.. since ppl dun have the talent, then muse hardwork. However, i haven't really been adjusting to the practical sense. The practical sense is to spend more time. >_< It sure takes some time to understand bahs i guess.
It's juz like practising a instrument. How could i forget lahs ?
A running part of scales. For those who's been on the instrument for long, they can run through it and be able to play. For those who's new, they might have to figure out the fingering. Then run through it at a slower pace. It's going to take a longer time, but i guess it's all right. Everyone should help each other in a band. DJ, u muz jia you too. Xiiao Qian too.
That means i'll have less time for everything else. I guess it can't be helped. I gotta sacrifice some time for studies. I gotta make it this very year ! I got myself on the track ler, the fire in me burns even stronger. The fire is turning me into a demon. LoLs.. The fire melts away my feelings and other emotions sometimes. But i still have some concerns and worries about others left of course. =P Juz descibing how it suppose to work in my sense.
Well, that's that lors. Shall blog in what happens. The most i'll write in my diary and transfer here. On ward Vampire..
I'm not holding anything back.
Maybe.. juz.. some.. you know.
Dui Bu Qi.

Changed the wordings to purple =P
I still prefer it that way.
I'm really sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment