Sunday, March 18, 2007

If i'd to type out everything.. juz wonder how long it'd take.
SOmehow i'd feel like, but there's no time to do so.
By then i'd probably fade.
I'm really really really tired~~...

Firstly, happy birthday to you know who.
I know, time sure flies, you might tink that i've forgotten your birthday. What is really your birthday gift ?
You'll know in due course.
I thot, since boats that never meant to sail into small habours should belong with a huge fleets, but you must know fleets are vunerable to mass attacks. Not unless you have the power over and command those fleets, one depends on oneself.
Still dun understand what i mean ?
Juz know, the very day you feel that nothing's working right, remb, i'll still be around, as always, being lame wif you =P, cheering you up.
So.. bigger one year, smarter one year, n have a good year ahead !
Happy 14th !

Dunno what stuff to list down..
Juz know i've sorta been wasting quite some time of my life pool ing. Maybe not really waste bahs, but i feel quite lost somehow. She, whom i thot would reply me, didn't. Apparently, seems like my heart is still unstable at the sight of her. Hais. I dunno. I really dunno.
Maybe it's still best not to tink about her.
then i should try to pull more things out of my heart.
it's v. heavy.. i need to relieve myself of everything inside of me too.
I dun flare up, i dun really scold, so can say all de qi's inside me.
That's most dangerous, too much qi may result in sudden flare or even, outburst of qi.
U know, if suddenly like a fire gets too big, result is out of control !
N the dmg...

Yea, one word. Tired..
Maybe could i stop being Mr Nice guy for once ?
LoLs, juz kidding, then i'll be chased down and hunted down by the world.
After all, this world isn't independent, we are part of it, we belong to part of it.
We are connected to it, so each individual action counts.
Why m i saying this ? uh.. juz reminding myself to care about other ppl's reactions and feelings bahs.
Still wish ppl get their desserts. =X
I know i v. bad, budden i guess.. juz hope that the price is enough.
I dun like stale things
" revenge is a dish best served cold "
To tink i'd have such hatred.
Is it fate ? Nevermind..

FF XII is nice !
I only watched volume 1, that's like 2 hours + ?
Got one more volume.
I should go sleep, it took like 15 mins, typing and backspacing before putting everything into words.
Wan an.

No comments:

Post a Comment