Music seems to end off always. Hahax..
Even so for the music of the night..
Phantom Of The Opera..
Nice story.. no one could help agree ing..
The medley was so.. wow. the one clement sent me.
Now was the 7th Night of july. It's kinda funny. I feel warmth, yet..it's so cold.
Partly due to the rain bahs. Mellisa reminds me of kat suddenly. So weird lahs can ?
>_< why do i keep bumping into people that's somewhat resembles?
zZz. Days are longer now, though time passes v. fast when you study. It sounds so contridicting.
It was like as if me saying i'm not studying becoz when u study, time pass fast, however, now that i say days are longer.. doesn't it mean that i'm perharps not studying ? LoLs. not true lahs.
Anyone that wanna bi guan should do it soon. For me ar ?.. maybe randoming juz come in to put stuff down.
Juz wonder how dangerous is my position now. Hahax, the whole class sorta went mad at me after bringing out the " Asokan" issue. Last night then i suddenly like realise, people relationship is v. important. If u dominate, it becomes a reign. Then this reign will sorta end. I simply think this address to the 4 animal clique. Why ? It's not as simple as what they tink lahs. They seems to only stick to themselves n are quite subjective. I juz can't forget pei wen keeps " why can't miulachiabo come to us instead of us going to them ? "
As for the class rep, what charisma does she hold now ?
I really dunno, n i'm not going to like waste time to find for those answers. I sense a long period of coldness from the class. I'm prepared. It's not the first time i'd ever got outcasted again.
Hais.
again.
>_<
So much for the royal advisor.
Off to school ! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment