Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I don't need any notice to know it's 1 am.

Juz 12+ Mummy's been going in circles over "why aren't you asleep"

I've been excusing myself with " I can't sleep" part.

The fact is still, I juz kinda lost myself.

It's bad isn't it?

Didn't went down to the CC becoz duty was late.. by the time i reached home was already 8+. I still had to pass the flute to Wei Da in Bedok. He was waiting for Jun Ren.

Juz like.... ( I saw the place on the street directory and something came to my mind)

Yet, it all doesn't matter.

Left as immediate as I reached Bedok.. practically I was juz stoning on the train as well.

Maybe it's a major factor to my emo ing.

No flute practise it meant =( Awww.. No piano too.

It feels so miserable suddenly and my parents aren't helping. Sista either.

I dun like this sec 2 feeling..

I'm behaving like a kid still .. dunno why.

Will juz sleep bahs. Kinda irritating sometimes.

Why do I feel like I'm losing you as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment