Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting time..

Or rather, I am sorta "unplanned".

There's like 2 whole years, yet all these while I realise I have much not done. My room, My piano, my this and my that. Somehow, I've been living through NS like "dead". Not nice lahs.. I meant.. it's like a same cycle every time, the only difference is that every day the work is different lors.

Furthermore, admin is really no brainer sometimes, even though.. we juz do things blindly, however, we get our butts fired when there's a fault lahs. It isn't as easy as things looked sometimes. After spending all that energy, where's the remaining energy for the rest of the things?

I began to realise limitation of band stuff too, sometimes I juz stone at things. It's kindly funny. It's like I should faster finish it, end up i drag them =X Work should be work lahs, somehow if u mix half half, you end up doing more things? Probably.. brings back to y Mr Senior Citizen told me " work smart", maybe if I juz tink of how to get their approaches, or rather, address the point.. it would probably get things right.

That's why mummy always say I very busy. Should sit down and catch my breath somehow.

Hols.. that's what they're for.

Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment