Thursday, November 12, 2009

I muz b mad..
Skipped dinner today becoz of "J".

"Error Message: Target could not be ignored becoz of significant damage to memory."

Freak, I dunno why we have to quarrel, infront of Yanlin some more. Yahs, she's the best, then fine lahs. Do I have to bring up and stress the fact that I do not want you to be stressed?

Yanling then tells me, since she wants it that way, so be it. I never could forget what I always think is right, instead of seeing it happen, prevent it.

Then I realise, if it happens, then prepare a back up. How to?

I'm not playing some kind of superman here to back up so much xia. Back up also need brains to think about them e lors. I do not want it to end up like a case of Eileen, whereby the main Admin has no idea what she is doing. "J" seems to not understand that point.

So.. whichever point I'm going to drive across, I'm not gonna stand there and do nothing. Connections not printed, Conductor keep stressing. Yahs, you aren't around becoz u were studying at home comfortably, while I'm the one covering you. Since I already covering u all these while, why are you back?

WHY?!

I couldn't believe that I actually was quarreling with her. In any case, I bet that's the thing that lost my appetite completely.

Hais. I inserted the Ops to stop it & so fast error message.

I tink I almost fainted on the way back due to hunger. =X

Wasn't feeling that good, till I pump in a piece of bread and soup before I'm here firing off my thoughts.

Juz splatter again. Yanling's so sweet to remind me, tink of urself also, not band band band.. her her her. Yahs, this ops was inserted to remove her, I've got back up running. There's no way I'm gonna withdraw this system. Juz feeling sianx, coz I need to rest well, while there's so much things happening all around.

=)

Still cooping fine. At least I ought to know I muzn't try to be superman by not eating again. >.<

Some1 please remind me, or force me to eat at least?

Time to sleep. Dam shagg. Update other thoughts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment