Juz when I thought today was gonna be dam messy.. Life has it's surprises.
Work was usual as I try to finish through the whole workload that I have, but unable to.. then Jeff (eazi) told me the draft was ready. So i decided to take a look at 6+, but it was at Sims Ave, so far from MINDEF. Furthermore, I can leave at 5, but I need to look at the designs Ashley working on. So, I tried to ask Shaun, but turns out he was very down n moody. He didn't seem so on sunday =X But, the weather was also playing punk. Office was dam quiet. Somehow it's those low key periods.. somehow can fall asleep >.<
So, when i thought the plan was go down Sims Ave find Jeff to look at the design, after that lan @ paradise with Jh & Shaun, but turns out Jh back out. Okays, then Shaun was like me & you only?!??!? nvm lahs, he was really not in the mood. I wonder why, hope he's okays. So, how to get to Eazi Printing to see Jeff?
Ashley finished up the Scherzo 09 design for me and sent to my mail while I caught a lift from Encik Laz to Kembagan. I thought PIE might jam but unfortunately, it was smooth sailing and I reached Kembagan at about 6+, when we left like 5.45pm. I caught some sleep on the way there. I thought the trip to Kembagan would be wasted, turns out it was okays. My phone also almost died of low battery but I managed to called Jeff on the way and he told me he can wait for me. It was quite scary coz Mummy also called me repeatly, I juz thought my phone will die and I'm like losing all the connections. I only took down Jeff's no on pen then realise, omg! He sms ed me the address. LOLx, took me awhile to realise, if my phone's dead, no address to. I quickly jotted down the address and hurried down upon Kallang.
Kallang.. the whole traffic was darn messy.. so when I finally decided to walk, walks a few distance and realise the bus is behind. Wth =.- Hurried on 13 and chiong to meet Jeff.
Everything was okays, settled and friday would reached the CC. It seemed quite easy? =X I couldn't believe how things turn out, maybe I was scaring myself. I walked out to realise.. Sims ave is actually.. Geyland area! Still early.. but can see loads of girls already.
I then realise, for a man to go here like very easy. There got so many old uncle sitting at the coffeeshop and eateries xia. =X Yet, sometimes, man who honour their woman won't, but of cos the woman muz be able to satisfy him lahs. If the woman can't, then the man is stuck?
Didn't wanna be seen at such a place, so hopped on a 67 that came to catch the 51 bus ahead.. stopping at Bugis to change 197 back. SG like turning a piece of cake to go :P
Joking... I not that li hai.
Juz some thoughts in my head:
Looking at Kembagan station reminds me of being stuck there with you. If everything about you wasn't that deep, would all these matter to me still?
They don't to you anymore.
Maybe it was a mistake to stay by ur side when we broke and helped you with your tests.
You muz be tinking, since I could, why am I doing this now?
=(
10.40pm le, time so rest.
All that doesn't matter already.
Wan an
No comments:
Post a Comment