Was emo ing badly on the way back.
There's still so many pieces of you left everywhere..
Including the fact that you know me best and I left you extra time for everything else.
Saturday was a drag. The fact that Saturday is here is that I'm alone. I hate to know that fact.. but Jonathan (ATD) inserted that fact into me ytd. So funny, he has a gf and finds saturdays boring. Was telling him "spend the day at his/her house lor" muhahax, had a good & bad aspect to that wo. Dunno he got the hint ma.. well, you can be watching dvds.. or doing something else :P
Hais. Was sleeping so nicely, until I woke up and realise, WTF?!?! IT's 12.14pm!!!!!! I leap out of bed immediately and race for the house phone. 14 Missed calls. =X I'm like gonna be dead I feel. I called Ashley Bro to realise, he seemed so calm. =.- Okie lors, like nothing big. Suppose to be going down to my Officer's house for his Baby 1st month with my Chief and Ashley. Turns out I like put aeroplane coz I overslept. Earlier at 8+ Mummy woke me up in semi conscious mode, I guess i fell back to sleep, catching only" Later 1st Uncle will buy lunch".. Turns out lunch was prawn noodles, one of the few things I dun eat. Called Mummy to buy lunch to eat miserable veggie rice. =X I was hoping something nice, it's the weekends! Can't I get some fast food even? I had practically staple food for the whole 5 days, or rather 2 weeks coz last week I couldn't eat any fast food due to sore throat.
Dj was out with his camp mates, Johnson they all were out. FuCK Clique was not meeting i guess, no one seemed free. I have in hand to settle more band stuff.. so didn't know what to do. Like it could be settled in a few hours time and then I have fun, yet.. no one's free to. I slept like 10 hours, yet my mind is in a whirl of what to do. I slept like a pig also.. it was so nice, except that I woke up and sorta got a 'nightmare'. Weird part is, I do had something bad happened. Dreamt that my wallet was nicked or something liddat.. Coz of the "My Sassy Girl" I watched last week. Thereby the main character was too drunk and that robbers nicked his stuff. I cried to relieve my tears hanging around my heart.. I wonder why too, am I watching a movie to make myself cry? =(
Last week passed like that, with me juz stoning the whole day with a sore throat... I thought fever might come, but I guess it didn't.. Today wasn't any better, I wished Jh would dota with me at least, but he said no dota ing in the afternoon, probably he was busy or something, I juz stoned in the computer till 3+ lors. Pianoed and went to grandma house. Cuzzie Jamie's birthday celebration but still.. I was feeling very hesitant. I tink I brought her last year.. =(
Dunno.
Then meet yl, got this girl from db and I thought she looked familiar. Maybe seen her before somewhere and stopped at tpy too. =X sorta 2nd time a girl caught my eye except I'm too shy n timid to do anything >.< Anyways, she was taking 238 too. But I was busy hunting for yl, to realise she's at the shop next to Cheers when I roam around half of Toa Payoh, HDB hub to Entertainment Center and back again to find her.
It wasn't until I explained what's happening to realise Joanne's presence. Also made me wonder, even if I gave so much time to you.. what are you doing?
You are not you still. =( Why do you still say you're happier without me? Something is missing in both of us... You take bus instead of train... I know is in hope to see me and the trips spent.. You aren't doing what you're suppose to do..
I really dunno. Muz you really wait for me to be gone before you realise the importance of things? =(
What if i really decided to leave and go forever? Would you still tink I'm around in Singapore juz becoz I promised I'll be there for you?
My heart hurts so much. I'm close to tears now.
Jacq says " You're not letting go Vammie, but Jia you" but I juz feel I'm not even trying sometimes. I did, but all these are probably excuses.. =((
I feel like the insides were crushing me totally and there's juz this strange void. The long 167 bus home due to APEC made it worse.. at least I wished I took MRT somehow.
I shall juz sleep bahs.. I'm not feeling any better. Juz that.. It pains me to look at you and realise.. something I told you, you didn't believe it and now it happened, you won't admit it. Your pride =((
My birthdays.. out of 365 days, I only request for you to be around. Not all my friends, neither the whole world. But to me.. you aren't looking forward to it. I juz realise, you skipped my bro's celebration for mine last year =(
What is the world without you? Dark, lament and non-working. I'm still working on getting my light on. It's on, finding the way around isn't easy. =((
I dunno what's going on in my head, anyways enjoyed lan very much ytd with Shaun and Joon Hoe, same for wednesday night when we first went to play. Walked home ytd coz it ended at 12.45 coz Jh had to go for band at 8 the next day..
I muz be really crazy to walk from Parklane to my house, about 40mins. But I muz really thank seehui for pei ing me talk all the way. =) Thank you See Hui.
Shall juz go sleep. Tomorrow band, dunno seeing you is a good thing or bad one.
No comments:
Post a Comment