Sunday, August 2, 2009

At least once in a while, i realise DJ will put something to digest on his blog.

It was somehow an update.

Lucky him to not to have a gf i guess. =X Lolx.. Somehow everyone is bothered by something. I ? Bothered by the fact that Joanne left me. I don't like it.. really. If you ask me why, I would say.. I loved her. Loved her to let her go off from my side.

This love, won't bring her back. Won't even probably suffice to even move her. Read my last year entry, probably it took Joanne like 4 months later, from July to December before she gave in and return back to my side. I really fear, this time, she would return at the wrong time.

There's no way to descibe the feeling now. It's juz another type. More serious than last year =X I really wished i had more time.. It's juz an excuse. Friday i on leave, it happened.. Sat & Sunday. Didn't i stay at home today. Time sorta went pretty slowly. Maybe coz i was glaring at the clock as it hits 12... 1.. 2 and finally 3. From 3, while i packed and cleaned up my room.. tinking that the piano can be at last shifted to the room to keep my time company. It was juz a mistake.

Xin & Sk came over and tried to shift, i bet if i'd more ppl it would already be in the room. But grandparents make so much of noise say shifting will block the stupid window.. blah blah blahs.. Got so pissed.

First Joanne, next the piano. I'm tinking tml at work sure kana something e lors. Even if i'd wished i didn't have it.. i meant.. all this. I feel like an idiot, or a small kid, like begging death not to take away bin mei, like asking fate not to put things in such a way. I cried miserable on friday.. i really wondering.. will i in the next few days..

It's 11 already.. i really wished i could turn the clock back to 8. Y 8 ? Something that's not so greedy, that hopefully fate can grant. Nvm me.. i'm juz emo ing.. badly..

I suppose i shd stop reading last year's entry.. they're juz giving rubbish for me to type further =(

Is there someway you can assure me.. it won't hurt at your side??

Please? I wished you didn't feel pain..

Vammie's wishful thinking.

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment