I skipped ytd, because i practically used finish a whole box of tissue. Maybe not e whole box, i too kua zhang..
But i my eyes pained after that.. Now i really felt strong loneliness and despair.. I could not speak of it. I can only say..
I brought it upon myself. Thanks Jue Xuan, if not been you, i guess the whole night would have been darker..
& also means i would be in front of this com in e morning, feeling super depressed, feverish and dying of broken love.
Broken love, a syndrome?
So.. I decide not to think about it. Becoz no matter how many memories I have with you.. I still look like an idiot. I seriously don't like it.. some parts of me still lives in you.. just that i do not want them to return to me anymore. They should just disappear.. I don't wan u to return back to me.. after a few years, just becoz those pieces are in you. I know it would be wrong for you to return.
I just know.
I'll have to start throwing.. My decision to throw ur pooh or not, i'm still... pondering. & I made up my mind to change my commanding hand.
=(
I tink.. a dose of happiness still won't cheer me up.. no matter how strong it is..
I just feel like not doing anything and rest... juz rest and die probably..
Andy lost Joanne on 31 Jul 2009.
I should touch up this blog soon also.. yahs.. sooon. =X everything also soon. just as soon as i thot you loved, you let go and i fell again.
I should have just died instead. =X dun understand why i'm writing all these.. juz feels horrible..
Bad Vammie, how many times i write this also won't change anything.. should juz stop tinking abt it..
Love no more..
No comments:
Post a Comment