I survived both days. Wow right?
Band was nothing much, except that this was the lie low period. Got a new flute player and horn player. Seems like I got to brush up my training for my flute as well in order to up the whole section. We have to sit down and really play together 1 day, try a flute ensemble one day :)
While I was busy handling the matters I left off, I was half fighting myself the fact that I shouldn't be there. On the other hand, when I was at the National Day Fest, Candy Floss~~ =X You.. but you're still in your cosy bed. >.< As I thot I can bring u, but.. hais.
Band went on like that, Zq wasn't around, I had to drew command. Juz that I tink that our associate wasn't really in the mood. Perharps, I already given myself the answer, some1 to commit to this. Well, to be considered. On top of the fact he wasn't interested, you came under attack by him. I decide to step in to stop it. I hate it. He's acting like a kidd, asking dumb questions, questions which simply makes u feel like you dun like it. On the other hand, you went to entertain him by replying him the same way. That way, both of u like fueling a fire that's going to burn anytime. I simply "shut it" with simple replies like "next week and the scores will be settled". Simple as that. Don't anyhow whack you juz becoz he's e associate. =(
The next part was the worst. I had to watch you cry.. again. =X You whispered something like " I hate school". I wished I had you in my arms so that you can cry it all out, you're trying to be strong I know.. but it's not working somehow. I didn't know what to tell you then, but I'm sure you feel loads better after that. Didn't want you to keep the things for me, I know you sure have stuff to do. Want you faster finish dinner then go home n settle your things.. You still kept everything for me, maybe coz I was outside comforting you, really.. I wished you'd juz go. How could I ask you to go and watch you have dinner without me?
How could I ask you go when I wanted you so very much to be close to me?
Dumb questions that I can't figure out the answers even. It makes me look nonsensical and contridictary. I practised Sonata Patheque awhile alone with the first few pages. After that went back home and settled MWS stuff.
Today? Work seemed okays but busy as usual.. I promised to make you go library study. The reason why I can't give u up is coz you don't know how to take care of yourself. Tomorrow's ur exam and sunday night u can tell me you still wanna watch drama. >.< I guess I rather someone dragged you to library to study, to really focus and concentrate your mind. However, it has to be me. Yea, Jx, Keli.. I'm not suppose to meet her, it will juz make the wound more painful, but.. I juz can't leave her in the lurch like that right? Please pardon stupid vammie for this. =X
Piano Teacher said today will do fine as well. I guess, I have to rush to Esplanade then go home for piano and come out again. All for you. =X After everything, I dunno what's my mood. Was being insane with Yanling.. (please don't hold against me yl) but really.. felt as if my mood has been mixed up. Happy + Sad. It's like black + white = grey? But how to describe grey? Something happy with a bit of sadness? Or even shades of happiness and sadness? I ownself also dunno.. but one thing I know is, I can't leave you hanging.. Yet I will find the 2nd gal that fate sent.
Juz.. how to manage these thimgs now? Probably lucky me coz I'm in NS.
Vammie Vammie Vammie..
A long week awaits. =X
No comments:
Post a Comment