I just dun feel like doing anything even blogging.
Or i just wished my thoughts would unfold themselves onto this screen.
I totally couldn't make up my mind over anything. Was tinking of going Esplanade Library, but end up on 75 that time, juz passed my house e stop, decide to go down first. I took a 196 then tinking Fuqi couldn't make it as he was going to play basketball with his camp mates at Koven. I stopped cause i wanted to take out Goblet of fire for Fuqi. Took a 196 then decide to go Bras Brasah Complex. Wishy Washy Me.
End up.. by right if i'd made up my mind, probably i would have been earlier somehow somewhere. So 7.30 then leave house, when i left camp at 5.30, dismiss at 4.30 today. Took almost 1 hr of 75..
For the first time after camp, i feel so lost to where to go, and took 75 to go Marina.. because it seems like the only bus that i see.. even though very long, i can only tink of getting on it and.. just rot..
Sm doesn't really seems to like driving. Lolx.. he failed his test today, hope he'll be fine, he's being sianx by it. So good he, can take driving course. Wished i could also.. Told him.. next 3 days would be interesting.
I get to sleep late tomorrow, no piano lesson tomorrow, pei Rui Qing repair oboe and go esplanade Lib, Popular shopping.. watch G.I Joe with FQ, that's for sat. Sunday is whole day with Xin they all.. Monday with family. Tues will be quite relaxed as boss is not around...
After typing so much, it seems like an exciting weekend ahead, but i'm not e least excited. Just.. feel it's nice. =(
I'm really.. sad. I never thought i'd be =(
Hais.. I'll just rest and stuff liddat.
No comments:
Post a Comment