It looks like yesterday was the beginning of March.
& now it's already the last week of it. Was looking forward to Kbox & stuff, which really had.. then it's already passed like 2 weeks. & 1 month ago, from that kbox session, something happened really badly that valentine was spent with...
Whatever it is, somehow I tink I can confirm something. The spell of her on me has been lifted. Strangely, to have it lifted seems to be kinda strange, but it jux occured liddat.. perharps the enjoyment I get from hanging around with bands with Izac. His identical crazy mentality was the same as me in devoting time to help with bands, at least I dun look like some extra in a girls school or inside those schools. He's like a dying breed (dunno it means i m too or not), just too bad he's a guy! HAHAHAX. No la, I won't desire him even he's a woman/lady or wadever~~ just a good bro of mine (:
Time heals all wounds. I want to believe it so and guessed it really did. Somehow, my heart felt lighter. Probably it was due to the fact that I was near SE*.. probably.
Because she was just too young for anything else. & she'll probably find better guys elsewhere. =X What do I have in name? Nothing at all.. just day dreaming. I won't tell her even if 1 day she realise so. My heart splitted, it was as if the whole heart was iced and that sudden jerk she created made the whole ice structure shatter and fall.
I guess I half stopped believing in love, because of that reason too. Who doesn't wanna spend time with their other half? Yet it got me there that I was probably gonna be too busy soon or somehow. Though, it was clear to me that things probably will come in 2 ways, they will make you choose, but I guess the time isn't upon me now. I gave up on Vquartz, it appears no matter how far you are, you just keep that moat of void. I would just fall into that emptyness when I try to get close to you... we're just impossible.
While SE? Trying to believe that she won't be taken aren't feasible. & I'm behaving like a pussy totally. I'll just forget the whole thing altogether and treat it never happened. She's just like her, but not the entire portions including physical, but Yubin & her was a dam close match. To tink of it, Yubin & SE are also same same.
Maybe that's why I paid more attention. Budden it's impossible la. (: I'll just note that I'm happy enough to have dreamt it.
Went to fetch Bin Xiao Jie the airport yesterday. She wasn't looking very good. Mentally and physically. I spent quite some time with her and gave her a hug. I guessed I needed 1 myself.. it didn't reminded me of her, but it was just so warmth, so nice and so healing. It was another reason to know I healed, because I didn't anticipate it, but it seemed to lift the spell.
Perharps it was also the time spent together. I realise the amount of time I spend with a girl alone since she left was decreased drastically (like duh!!!) but at the same time, didn't bother wasting time with them. Not saying going out with girls was wasting time, I jux didn't talk abt it probably or didn't even really bother much to listen or say just think about filling that space. Probably that void fed the emoness..
I'm thankful for last night (: But at the same time, I guess I got to be single for a long long while.
范逸臣 - I Believe~ Wo e Xing Qing Ying Gai Yi Zhi Dou Hui Jiang.
No comments:
Post a Comment