Thursday, March 24, 2011

Don't know whether to be happy or glad.

I wasted about $2.40 on arcade drums. Like failed the first stage. So funny.. Fq was like.. bro u okie?

Maybe I was just tired.. but somehow, happier.

Happier because I really felt happier. Like duh, I'm not thinking.

It wasn't because i completed 4 stages after that...

Perharps I really have taken a liking to you, but at the same time it's not possible. I jux felt my heart's lighter..

Lighter because there's so much world out there.. waiting for me to explore?

Jux amazed at how things were.. during the SAC soundcheck rehearsal @ SCH with Mr Gloz.

It made me feel like a learner once more, he was such a legend. No matter what, he still has my respect.

On top of that, it drew the line of goals in me. The direction of music making. Those who strive for results vs those who enjoy them. That cruel reality that hits everyone

I refer to he who thinks he's king.

It's irony to know that: peasants he hated to see, was what he used to be. & now that he's teaching like a wisp, I really wonder how he please. Yet another fool joins him true, only to woe in blue. I tink he's just a dummy tool, but he's just a good old fool. Perharps he shdn't have hated us through, I just wished that he never do. If only we had talked to you, it"ll probably make a thing or two. But then you suddenly made a stand, I tink I got to understand. It's a thing or 2 you want to lend, but the world's just laughing at your hand.

I never really liked him, little to expect 'she', the MWS hope of a double reed to be there. She doesn't seem to recognise me.. hates it. Everyone who attained godly status becomes like some kind of divine creature mehs?

I jux hate it, they behave like idiots totally. Jux because of their 'godly' status?

Zzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment