March somehow has away in it in all my blog tittles (oops only 2 entries) hahax.
Dun feel like sleeping despite me being very tired. (funny right)
Totally asking to be sick, I'll be sleeping after dumping my thoughts here. Somehow Luo Zhi Xiang's Gao Xiao keeps flowing in my head.. somehow yea. I'm not really thinking about her. It's just strange.
Yet how strange would it be? Not strange enough to know that I haven't really forgotten her. So, I guess it's pretty obvious that way I'm emo ing? But what if you're not thinking of that someone??
Slept @ 5+ yesterday, Had a hard lesson about hydration. Appears I have to hydrate myself adequately after alcohol, maybe because I'd never consumed that much before in ago. Also, it doesn't seem to give you the must drink more water feeling...
Ytd, somemore managed to catch a comedy: Fuo Tiao Qiang. It's by Huang Lu Jiang and Zhong Qing, talking about a old folks home and using Kwang Wai Xiu Hospital as a base.. it has to be that way.. comedy talks about Zhong Qing's ex husband coming back to find her.. as her ex tries to get her back through the recollections of the past. (It looks like me) conclusion? Appears things will be different now, no matter what happens. I'm just leaning on.. nothing? Let me continue, then actually Huang Lu Jiang and Zhong Qing were in love, then Huang Lu Jiang had to be hero to save Zhong Qing from her ex's 'recollection' ideas and say alot of mushy stuff (u watch shows, you know la, boy acts as a shield for gal). However, Huang Lu Jiang doesn't wanna admit and he decides to leave the old folks home.
Ends with Zhong Qing telling Huang Lu Jiang a really lame joke, with both of them laughing, but crying in their hearts after they were out of each other's sights.
I got that teary feeling again.. c? Why I hate comedies? =___________- Sians totally.. budden I partly forgot how to cry again. Just some of the times whereby you feel that the tears are almost out.. tear content there, but concentration little, not able to come out.. It's tiring and dumb to know my tears are........
Not meant for the right person to cry (above), so what if I cry my eyes out.. things will never be the same again.
Maybe it was right that we didn't say goodbye. Or, you probably figured out, saying goodbye never works for both of us. In our hearts, that goodbye would just make us cry our hearts out and look like complete fools..
Just like how I always tell myself, I never like sad endings/partings. They make me teary, or should I say, they make me look like a sensitive freak. On the other hand,
Fate draws you to me through Esther, & now away, without Esther too.
Ms Chng, Happy Birthday.
A million apologies just don't seem right. Yet everything is so in a mess,
welcome to my thoughts world.. just she, the gray section of my B & W world.
No comments:
Post a Comment