Thursday, March 31, 2011

Was suppose to sleep like.. now.

Just finished writing 3 emails. Today's like uber busy.

Somehow~

Maybe?

So ridiculous right, asking rhetorical questions. Swam 20 laps of freestyle in the morning. Saw this babe, but well, flat >___< HAHAHAX, but she's sexy in swimsuit okay! Remembered some1 ever told me swimmers dun have big boobs. Well, it was really good swim.. nice weather and hot sun. Doesn't make me that cold everytime I rest in the waters. Just didn't got time to sit by the jacuzzi..

Studied with Pei Sien, FQ & Jing Ting. Lunch was Filet O Fish meal w 10 piece of chicken nuggets. FQ treat coz he late. Studied till 6.30 & left for CC for the CLAP! meeting.

Meeting finished less than 1 hour and chatted with Mdm Poh on her way home, after that went to meet FQ they all at Plaza Sing KFC. I look strange carrying a bag of KOI into it also. After that went arcade & home.

I tink i did something dumb, I brought milktea for Vquartz. Didn't I say not to? =X Just didn't cross my mind that what if she reject? It's just.. so dumb of me totally.

Da Qian
She's complicated in her ways, but that's wad she's im-mature in. Will she grow up? I dunno. But she seems not very receptive of love.

Im off to bed.

Girls, the perfect being. Yet random, hot & cold, alluring but painful.. it's just them. & I like 1 of them. x__X

Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment