Monday, March 7, 2011

March.. March you away

Used 2 hours to whip up a blogskin, seems like it needs more trouble shooting to put it together, so i jux shoved it aside after 2 hours. Lolx..

Was waiting for Lu to send me some documents, leaving me about 1 hr to work till 12 midnight.

Trying to keep to sleeping early regime.

In any case, don't ever mention anything to do with horn section un-necessarily, & I do mean it. I dun ever understand wtf is wrong with you people, but seriously, get a life. I have wounds to heal and when I do not bite doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

Realised my hard and directness on things is coming back.. it's the reform of me before 'her'. No, perhaps a new one. Or just... the same bastard as before.

Off for work on Novo Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment