You were so different from the first time i ever saw you, back den.. when she was still alive // Looking back, I realise too, if I had a choice, I jux wanna say sorry, despite my ego ism and dumbness.
Katrina.
If there was a way to reverse you, perharps I would wish that you stayed the pure and innocent way you were in sec 1 and seeing you with your mama then...
That was really long ago.. before she even left this world.. I guess somethings are meant to be that way... If she was still around, perhaps, I wouldn't mind sharing everything now. What's the use of saying things now that things have already been gone.
Same for SH. First Esther, now that woman. It's just horrible because he also like so..uncompleted.
This word just came out, because.. NIE youth. Flutist, Pianist. Devoted to alumni. The yearn to be in a place to belong.. The common traits in us. Perharps he & I could become best of friends..
But, his mistake of making 'that woman' do a job he didn't complete. YOU JOLLY WELL KNOW. Hais, i couldn't blame him now.. tinking back, she took the job and nothing about it heard....
Aren't incomplete the way to describe him? But it wasn't his fault, and hers too. Sometimes I wished I'd fought for you.
You never believed fighting beside me.
Or was I just blinded to see that you never fought beside, or that you hated fighting?
Ideas and dreams are cheap..
But those who are to uphold them will have a piece of the haven they deserve (:
"It's a quarter past 1.." [I need you now by Lady Antebellum] keeps ringing in my head.
Will type again probably... Julia called. This entry was half completed...
No comments:
Post a Comment