Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I couldn't sleep last night.. was tossing and turning since about 1 liddat when I went to bed. Maybe it's the coffee I drank in the noon, 3+ pm, but it seemed quite impossible.

On top of that, it was really strange, I was literally staring @ the ceiling... stare stare stare till i check my phone. 3+ am! GG. I've been 'elsewhere' for 2 hours but not sleeping. Worst was, it started to rain. Maybe I was asleep but somehow it was too short to even be 'in a dream'. I see my phone to note it's 5am and it's raining with the sha sha sha noise. SIAN. Lying in bed wasn't a solution, I went to the fridge to drink some F & N Orange and ate some smarties. Think it didn't really help.. I on the aircon even though raining and had a very 'men' feeling. I never open the window coz somehow I also can't sleep with the rain, so.. somehow I managed to drift off at 6 liddat i tink.

Woke up @ 8 via my alarm, suppose to awake timing, then SAFRA had to call at 10+. Either way, I drew myself up and proceed for the day. Uncle never go to work today.. the TV was on (channel newsasia) Bath and left the house.

Tired, 2am now. It's Fq & CK's birthday today (:

Shared with Diana about her senior. I never like mentioning her name. Not even now. It's gonna be 2 years soon. It's time to move on Andy.

I tink it's more of, it's time to sleep.

Gotta face tomorrow with tomorrow's hopes.

Will bring yesterday's dreams to tomorrow with hopes! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment