Saturday, April 16, 2005

My thots 16.4.2005 [private]

Entry From Ebloggy - ( Private )-

Frankly, i dunno. I'm abit confused. The last time this happened was kat. I could only tink of her. Now.. Seraphina Yubin.. So i'll name her SY. I dun know, hearing what MInJIa said, somehow felt that she was in luV wif me only.. not madly not crazy i tink. But i m really confused. Is She ? MInJIa says so.. but i dun wan to break SY's heart. To tink, she is a palette member. The rule she did not object: Members cannot be in luV wif one another. That's y Ashley wasn't in.BUt then how ? MInJIa jUZ say it's confusing.. one her sister, the other her bro. So frankly nothing happens.. but yet when i tink of it.. i feel so frightened.... i dreamed that shuai guys usually would get this problem, cOz gals fall into them coZ of the guy's charm.. me ? What do i have ? So i'll wait i guess.. i juZ dun wish to break her heart..But MInJIa says give urself a chance. Me r ? i dunno leh.. my other half.. after 'o's then talk bah..The turning point is at the 'o's.. i guess at poly she might meet someone better than me, in looks, character bah.. maybe ? I'll nV know.. meanwhile i still tink that my destiny looks empty.. BUT I told myself i will not die ! That's for sure.. so if heaven wans me to i dun have a choice..For SY's sake i guess.. i'll live to let u enjoy..For everyone's and myself sake, i 'm not stupid to throw my life away !

No comments:

Post a Comment