Sunday, April 10, 2005

Today.. 10.4.2005

Entry From Ebloggy - ( Public )-

Today woke up early coZ there was a grp of pp doing exercise woke me up. Thot it was 9+ liao but it turns out to be 7+. Started off my hw, tried to finish before breakfast but fail, then try finishing all but fail. Tml then do E maths, did chi and Eng. After that finish up the blogskin of ebloggy, but no snow.. Sad.. ebloggy can produce.. But well, i dunno leh, maybe this skin looks nicer at blogspot ?In any case, by the time i finish it was 12.30pm i took one hr, Part I abt 30 mins removing and putting in the neccessary.. Part II doing all the admin stuff, still left the words for the scroll. Hhhhmm then go lunch coZ dad need to use, after lunch read newspaper, then finish up part III. it was at that time i was feeling rather sick. The TV sounds like noise to me, dunno what's happening. In the end i found out it was coZ of insufficient sleep. I can't die so easily. LolX means early rest tonite. Help to find out what's the problem i guess half of the blog template was gone for the grp template jUZ now now V BIG THXS u to MInJia who helped put it back. but well, if i had slept like MInJia, i won't feeling sorta sick. But i'm fine.. not sick dun worry, contridick MinJia's a apple a day. BUt well, nVm after that was 4+ then i went practise piano, finish liao then dinner, then sat on the com do the scroll for them. Tried to put snow but fail.. HaiXxxZ not easy. well nVm That.. something flows in me mind too.If shd every connects, something somehow isn't right. Hhhhhhmm but then what really connects luV ? I dun really know.. Wanted to find out who Yu Guang likes, lOlx.. wonder who will he like ! LoLx, JQ commented, LuV is blind that day when i asked him abt YuGuang, i didn't brough up jane but he say that it's disgusting to see her again. In my eyes she's juZ a gal, but to him.. something more worse. HaixXxZ, y is it so ? I also dunno, but well, somehow i forgot there is such thing as an exception, there is already one. But according to how things flow, it seems like it is a wide month apart. Seems impossible isn't it.. But Shd time fades, then there's nothing else to support the factor. Thots come almost every day. However, if thots were to take sometime, means it wasn't really considered.. or is it ? We'll C but then chances will always be given. But, i have nothing.. To break the seal is hard, to open the seal is hard. Y not remove it ?- I won't be sick !! Tml's 2.4 run. Gtg buck up and do my best. Be My Best.DeViLiN AnGeLjOlOuS.. I fly, I despair and I Sigh.. Time will be pressing.. !! Argh, 11 Days to Chi Mid Year..TaKe CaReZz

No comments:

Post a Comment