Entry From Ebloggy - ( Private )-
I shd have known... winifred setu saying me playing the piano is suXs and she not saying a greeting in the morning was a sign.. that something was happening... THis was the real thing..OkZ let's juZ say i was in the wrong.. when did i ever say i like minjia ? when did i even say i like yubin ? OkZ let's take it i was thick skinned. WHEN THE HELL DID I EVEN SAY ANYTHING ?I was wrong.. i was wrong from the start. My thots were said to be complex becoZ even my best friends had questions.. abt the entries.. and they meant the simplest thing in the entry.. even... So.. to read it now.. from to nite on, we'll c .. To know where it truely lies.. to know where it truely is.. The only way.. is to guess where is it.. Think of ways how to guess it.. the most direct way will solve it..Wings of the Devil damaged, Heart of the angel broken. I have fallen.. and truly confused. But as time passes, the damage is still there even though it's healing.... the scar left behind will be hideous..Someone pls.. clean up this mess... thxs u..
No comments:
Post a Comment