Sunday, April 3, 2005

today.. nite 3.4.2005

Entry From Ebloggy - ( Public )-

Lots of thots, but then i guess.. today's juZ plain boredness... Read full metal alchemist.Chapter 1 to 26..So sad.. all ED wanted was to bring their mother back.. but failed.. ending up got his left arm and leg gone, and his bro soul in a armour.. so sad.. Furthurmore, what that was transmuted out.. was a freak.. Disgusting..Guess like what many say.. one cannot interfere wif life and death. Well, also, heard the pope died.. who ? I dun really know.. but guess bless him even if i'm not a christian.. i know how sad it is to see someone leave this world..I saw her, i know her, yet she was gone.. forever.. Faded right before me, i didn't even had a chance to said bye..Now.. i couldn't even know what to do. As much as i wish to get it back at the DM, but then he was also right.. that was his life, the way he chose things to. But why did he was made to be the one who will lead us.. perharps things are really what i call fated to be. But y can't i change it ?.. Maybe i have ? I dun even know.. i dun have anyone powerful on my side though, so i guess maybe that's y it's not to change.. On the whole, it seems like we seniors have failed them. I'M so sorry jUniors, for everything.. but thxs for being there always, when u all were needed.YaWnxXxZ... guess things r like that... dun question so much.. not to tink abt it.. but then i wonder.. will i make it after 'o's ? I dun see anything abt the future.. something like blank... i wonder what does other see ?.. If also blank then it's normal.. if not.. means i won't make it ? I dunno.. somehow it's a blessing to be alive many say... OKZ la, tml got chi test. now 11+ i'll go rest early.. ( not early quite late liao)lolx.. TaKe CaReZzDeViLiN AnGeLjOlOuS

No comments:

Post a Comment